AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Saturday 4 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2 guys collided in 2nd lap out of Dunlop-Kehre curve, and I saw them both standing just a bit too late, tried to avoid them both, but touched one of them with by left side of the car. Car was damaged and I stopped it. What a pity. Let you all by in 1st lap, to make some fun from the back, but I see this is not going to work.

Thanks for the great race. I was slow but didn't make any stupid mistakes this time, slow but clean laps.

Just had one incident all race, on 23rd lap with @Christian Lozanov I thought you were going to take the left so i stayed inside. I'm sorry if i caused you big damage. Also, i'm glad that @Akis and @Geof were not too close.

So, for the next races, should i stay on the outside at this corner?

Last edited:
@Tarcirion your line was perfectly ok. Don't change line for a car that's one lap ahead. Just ease off the throttle to help him pass. That's all you need to do. The car behind should find a safe place to overtake. That kind (or any kind) of ramming is not acceptable.

I lost connection to the internet during qualifying and only got back online within the last hour.
Why some of you guys need many many people?
Don`t get it, fights can be good even only there are only 2 drivers. Just to think :)

All fair said but it isn't so fun when you are about 6 seconds off the pace of you top guys asnd trust me sitting alone at the back lap after lap is no fun.....

Well that was an original race for me.

After having done my pb for quali, i just pushed the wrong button and exit the session...:cautious:
Ok, no problemo, will have an interesting race ! Just the time to load the session, choose the right setup... aaand nothing happen while everybody takes off... :cautious::cry:. Exit again...
Ok, no problemo, will have an even more interesting race. Just the time to load the session, choose the right setup... aaand here we go with 54s away from lead.

A few lap to forget the frustration of the situation, the GTR giving so much power and the mood coming back. I was finaly able to enjoy my race : trying to give the best for each one of the 26 laps.
And after a such scenario, catching @Akis on the very last lap had a taste of victory for me (I felt like Button on the 2011 Canadian's race :D, all proportion kepf, ofc).

So, if there is someting that I would like to share is never give up, fun will come along.

Thx everyone!
See you next.

SETUP of the Nismo that I used.;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back