AC GT3 @ Nords Monday 15th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
CET is 2 hours up on GMT in summer and 1 hour in winter.
BST is 1 hour ahead in summer and 0 in winter. Do the math now

So the actual race starts at 7pm GMT = 8pm UK time?
Click this: http://time.is/GMT
What time is it now when you click that? What time does the event say the practise starts?
Practice: 17.00 GMT (90 mins)
Qualifying:
18.30 GMT(30 mins)
Race:
19.00 GMT (6 laps)
You need to be on the server before qualifying starts.

The server you will play on for a race event will likely only be put up a few minutes before the event's booking starts (or practise), so you probably won't find that server running during non-race event times. A few of the servers might always stay open regardless, and those are mostly European servers like the M235i cup practise server etc. As Ricardo said, the times posted in the event threads are usually specific to the event, so the times for the Aus events will be AEST, for Europe its GMT, for US its US-West or East time. You can Google these timezones to find out how they affect you, and then add a custom clock in your Windows to compare.

Guys, this is gonna be awesome :D
BUT please don't forget to take the first turns easy:barefoot:;) Ease the throttle a bit earlier before turns to leave a little gap to the car in front of you! There are PLENTY people tonight, so it's unlikely that you're left alone for long :geek:
Try to set a safe qualy lap then you should ve surrounded by people of your pace on the grid :coffee:

OMG we gonna race

o4npyw9rxlwrzuchpea1.gif

I had connection issues just before quali started, and on top of that my pc crashed... very convenient. Can't fix my connection so I won't make it. But have a great race, guys!

Cracking event Simon, cheers for organizing mate! Really well ran, no issues with timing, everything ran spot on. Clean start from all, side by side with Ville round the first couple of corners. As a bonus, I even came first in my first event :D

Well done to all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back