AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 30 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am premium now...
I think you might have missed the most important point, the license:
Now is the time to get your licence to race on the servers provided by RACEDEPARTMENT.COM

This will give you a password to enter the server and also join T/speak without the licence you can not race,

Please note a licence can take up to 3 days to be processed do not leave it until the last minute before you apply.

CLICK ME

Is it just me or is the server down ? I don't want to try to re-connect :sick:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487825736874623749/F6AEF743B4456CC97E8637E2FF9E0725DD8200BF/

EDIT: Today was not good for me. Re-connection worked, but I have loaded Q set for the race and my tyres went out after 5 laps completely. Also, behaviour of the guys in front in first corner was very unproffesional.
it happened 3 times to me today...and the 3rd time was 1min before the end of qualifying so I had to reconnect and started lap down. Another race bites the dust...bummer

Will be writing a report. One particular driver pushed me three times off the track over the course of the race. All of them were aviodable.

After T1:

image.jpg

No idea what happened in T1.

I started 11, stayed on the inside, then saw the leaders spin each other out and then I suddenly got hit from the left which pushed me offtrack.

Then I don't really remember what happened, only know that at some point I parked sideways on the green. I looked left and right, it was clear and then someone drove the wrong way back downhill which knocked me over to the other side. There I basically waited till the whole desaster pack drove by.

Then I had a nice fight with @Jeff Dobbing, who I even tried to overtake inside of T1 but he covered the outside very well. Afterwards I was basically stuck behind him and @Felice Pugliese with whom I had an amazing fight to S/F.

Last edited:
would there be some way to get more people onto the second server as it is very boring with only 5 cars on the track. Maybe there should have to be a minimum of 10 cars to open a second server or something like that.

Race was fine, except the big pile up in T1 - its shame, especially for Martin, with whom would surely have a nice battle for P1. Next time Maritn :)
Overall, nice and clean race for me, scored triple (pole postion, fastest lap & victrory).
Here are the results of 15 drivers:

lonely race for me , after the accident on T1 I was pretty much alone all the time , only laping a few cars , finished second. And Mitja was too fast to catch , congrats mate
Plus I got major FPS drops during the race. Anybody with similar problems?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back