AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 2nd of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think I have to say sorry :D sometimes I get a little too serious about these club events ...@hape I know you didn't do it on purpose. Just frustrating when this happens. Congrats to @Rami for the race win ...and hope to see all of you guys next time :)

Cut the track, cut the track, cut the track.... :unsure: You guys should respect other pilots. It's not beautiful. Thx for the race.
If you are referring to me and Rami because it appears that no one else got those messages, then it's not that we cut the track all the time. I really don't know why it don't show those to anybody else but us. For example you also went wide several times in few corners (and so did everyone else too) but only we got that message.
Just watch the replay and you see what I mean.

I just assumed it was because you guys were running PLP and most of the rest of us weren't.
Oh yeah, I think that's it. I have so many league apps that I didn't know what was it:). Apparently it show messages even I have closed that app.

@hape
hey Hape i am really angry at the moment ...you blocked me twice in qf but i didnt say anything because i thought you were on a fast lap too ...but then in the race (after i watched the replay) i have to say that the move you did was just stupid. I was leading the race and i saw that you slowed down but instead of letting me get in front of you ...you were on the inside of the turn and then touched my back! Why cant you just step of the gas for one more moment?? I had a reallly good and consistent race until then :(

hi @luisalulu75
you are right it was my fault. But you can sse this a little bit also on your video: i go away to much from the line and touched the gras. I didn't go on gas but i can't break as i wish i want to. I can only appologize my false driving but i have to mention that i know that i have not to battle with someone who gives me a blue flag.
Sorry.
hape

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back