rF2 GT3 Club @ Road America - Friday 28th August 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Frederic Schornstein ,

There is a bug when i choose the N24 MP4... It shows me the wrong car and my rF2 wants to upload a custom. ==> Check the .veh and team.mas from the APEX MP4. ;)

Edit: offline everything is OK.
- When i select "all cars" or the GT3 Vmod. Everything is OK. ==> Vmod is OK.

@Daiman Patel
Something is messed up with the server settings or car filter. :whistling:
BTW: Clean up the servers packages/skins folders of the server installs. Just delete all files in it. :)

Last edited:
@Frederic Schornstein ,

There is a bug when i choose the N24 MP4... It shows me the wrong car and my rF2 wants to upload a custom. ==> Check the .veh and team.mas from the APEX MP4. ;)

Edit: offline everything is OK.
- When i select "all cars" or the GT3 Vmod. Everything is OK. ==> Vmod is OK.

@Daiman Patel
BTW: Clean up the servers packages/skins folders of the server installs. Just delete all files in it. :)
You confuse me a bit. Is it resolved? I have no issue with the MP4 offline, but if there still could be an issue I can recheck the veh files.

/edit had a look at the veh files and all looks fine on the latest MP4 (v 1.12)

@Daiman Patel
Thanks for the heads up Gijs. I have cleared the folder, reconfigured and restarted the server. Hopefully the issue has now been resolved. Let me know if there are still problems, and I will look into them ASAP. :thumbsup:

Guys how do you fix the low res mirrors ? I know I have done it before but cant for the life of me remember, I don't think I had a problem at Estoril in the Ferrari but at Road America in the Nissan I definitely have low res mirrors.

Guys how do you fix the low res mirrors ? I know I have done it before but cant for the life of me remember, I don't think I had a problem at Estoril in the Ferrari but at Road America in the Nissan I definitely have low res mirrors.

You'll need to make a repack of the car with the adjusted mirror texture. But your repack will not work online. So, not possible. I use the virtual mirrors. ;)

Didn't work for me.
If i choose the Apex MP4 it still loads another car.
I will check it later. I will have a look at the files, but couldnt see a real issue.
Could be the bug in B982
The server has been updated to use the latest version of the mod for the McLaren MP4 GT3 (v1.13), which was release yesterday evening, and also the .plr file has been reconfigured in an attempt to resolve the issue. Hopefully all cars will now be selectable and usable. If there are any issues be sure to let me know. :)

Still the same issue...

On the server somewere in the userdata/player folder there are dedicated ... files and "Vmod" .cch files.
Uninstall the Vmods and remove those files, install the Vmod again. (just incase there is a conflict with an old Vmod or dedicated server file)

Keep the all car&tracks.CCH ;)
There are no .cch files in there, but I have tried to clear out as much as I can from elsewhere and restarted the server again.

Will we race with the new build 998?
I can't say for certain that the server will be updated in time for the race tomorrow - I unfortunately have no control over this - therefore I recommend sticking with Build 982, for the time being at least. The server will be updated in time for next week's events at the latest. If there is any change to the situation you shall all be informed via this thread well in time. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back