rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Really sorry for the on-off-on-off again, but I won't be able to make it in the end; a friend has asked for my help with something.

Hi all
Im a rookie, and I just tried running the track in an default Camaro GT3, and the quickest time was [removed], is that good enough, so Im not too much in the way?
I am downloading the mod and cars now...
Best regards
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh Im so sorry to wast your time, but I just saw the time was a bit different i DK:/ Its going to be a little too late for me anyway. I have to drop out of the race!
But I will see if I cant race next time!
Best regards
Michael

As you guys know we will have a livestream for the race!

If you already know which car you will be using (manufacturer is enough) then post it here, so our TV crew can start working on the overlays :)

@Davy Lauwereys Awesome, that makes a big difference when using HDR :thumbsup: Was it the alpha channel?

Edit: For me it will be Lamborghini

As you guys know we will have a livestream for the race!

If you already know which car you will be using (manufacturer is enough) then post it here, so our TV crew can start working on the overlays :)

@Davy Lauwereys Awesome, that makes a big difference when using HDR :thumbsup: Was it the alpha channel?

Edit: For me it will be Lamborghini

Dennis, yes, if you look at your DDS, it should be almost completely transparent like the ones i uploaded.

we will be in our Z4s :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea