AC GT3 @ Barcelona GP - Wednesday February 17th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes pls. Either a 650s or a Lambo....:)

Edit. Ahh booking mode. Good good.

Guys who are using custom skins can they put them up here?

Guess there is no maybe in booking mode? :unsure:

Wife´s got an appointment in the evening and I don´t know if she will be home in time to help with kids...

Yes pls. Either a 650s or a Lambo....:)

Edit. Ahh booking mode. Good good.

Guys who are using custom skins can they put them up here?
I thought we established you run with the Union Jack skin. The discussion is over @Si

Guess there is no maybe in booking mode? :unsure:

Wife´s got an appointment in the evening and I don´t know if she will be home in time to help with kids...
upload_2016-2-17_12-12-5.png

They'll be fine! Come and race!

Am I too stupid or what is it????? :mad::mad:

Second time I got fooled by the tank estimate of the setup screen!! :cry::cry:

I put in fuel for 25!! laps for sure there!! AND AGAIN I ran out of fuel at half of the race :(:(:(

Was on a safe 4th place no too far away from Sake :cry:

:roflmao:Last time i swore I won´t rely on that any more :rolleyes: so...too stupid I am indeed :cool:

How are you guys doing it with the fuel??

I was wondering what happened there @Herbie . I was solidly 5th with little hope of catching you then when I decided to F9 and see the gaps I had the biggest :confused: moment. Without my little hiccups there I think we were in for a good battle prior to your fuel issues.

I almost trusted the fuel estimate but at the last moment decided to over-fuel the car as a precaution. I ended up with 4 extra laps on board but had I followed the estimate it would have been too close for comfort (only 2L). I don't think the extra 15 kg hurt my pace at my skill level anyway. It seems to depend on the car track combo as well as the variances in your pace. I often pick up speed in the race and my fuel estimate is off as I learn to use the loud pedal more. I also never trust the estimate after qualifying as that number is often skewed due to deltas in your times from race pace on prime tires vs quali trim on options.

Usually what I'll do in the practice sessions is physically look at my fuel gauge and estimate how much fuel I use per lap just in case the setup menu is bugged. In this case with the SCG 003 I made that estimate at 4L/lap. It was a bit high as I finished with 20L on board but it was safe.

Or just use what @Geof suggests because he probably knows what he's talking about more than me :laugh:

I was wondering what happened there @Herbie . I was solidly 5th with little hope of catching you then when I decided to F9 and see the gaps I had the biggest :confused: moment. Without my little hiccups there I think we were in for a good battle prior to your fuel issues.

I almost trusted the fuel estimate but at the last moment decided to over-fuel the car as a precaution. I ended up with 4 extra laps on board but had I followed the estimate it would have been too close for comfort (only 2L). I don't think the extra 15 kg hurt my pace at my skill level anyway. It seems to depend on the car track combo as well as the variances in your pace. I often pick up speed in the race and my fuel estimate is off as I learn to use the loud pedal more. I also never trust the estimate after qualifying as that number is often skewed due to deltas in your times from race pace on prime tires vs quali trim on options.

Usually what I'll do in the practice sessions is physically look at my fuel gauge and estimate how much fuel I use per lap just in case the setup menu is bugged. In this case with the SCG 003 I made that estimate at 4L/lap. It was a bit high as I finished with 20L on board but it was safe.

Or just use what @Geof suggests because he probably knows what he's talking about more than me :laugh:
:D
I just got "killed" by that cerb of turn before last chicane shortly before I had "fuelgate" again :roflmao: Lost at least 10 sec there :(
A fight would have been great was quite lonesome at that time :unsure::thumbsup:

Thanks to you and @Geof for your help :)
Good to know that nobody is relying on that anymore :confused: Not long ago I could rely on that though :O_o:

Another story to estimate my stupidity :D
...it took me three races to notice that the microphone I just bought (extra for RD club :thumbsup:) is broken :mad:
I was almost shouting into the mic "HELLO! HELLO? CAN SOMEBODY HEAR ME?" :roflmao::roflmao:

Have to race more and concentrate a bit more on the things before race :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.