AC GT3 - 1hr @ Donington - Saturday 20th Dec. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well boys, thanks for a great year of racing, more to come in 2015
I finished the year well and had some great racing with Aidan and David.
Congrats to Sun on a dominant year.
Loved listening to Ashley going off on teamspeak sat night, funny as hell.
Had some terrible thoughts of trooper in bed with his wife sat night saying to her " turn you bitch!"
Thanks to Chris for all his efforts, without Chris our races would not go ahead. Maybe in 2015 some of us could help out in some way., not sure how yet.
If anyone was offended during the year when i pay you out just remember if I'm paying you out it usually means i like ya. Hmm must really like David a lot!
All have a great Christmas and cya in 2015.

Thank you again @Tony Binelli for letting us use your server. That I feel has really been the biggest factor to the growth and enjoyment of our club, so I feel that without you the AU club may not exist right now. Awesome stuff, cannot thank you enough :)

Have a great Christmas lads, I've got some great stuff planned for 2015 :D

That's awesome sun!
Seriously one of the best battles I've had in AC. Four cars, two manufacturers all battling for the smallest number: 1.

Can't wait until we can get the Nissan GTR GT3 and Audi R8 LMS Ultra in the mix! Soon...

Had some terrible thoughts of trooper in bed with his wife sat night saying to her " turn you bitch!"

Wrong I was saying it to your wife just this morning after you left for work !!!! :roflmao:

Anyways had a great year with lots of laughs with some great people,
It's the people that i race (I use race loosely:)) with i enjoy more rather than the racing itself.
it has been very enjoyable time for me. I look forward to next year for more laughs and giggles.
I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas and a great new year. :thumbsup:;):)

Maybe in 2015 some of us could help out in some way.
Anytime just holler if I can I will ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back