AC GT2 @ Nurburgring GP - Friday 5 June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-9.png

458 please

So, this is awesome combo, I feel very well the car, but as always when I have fun, my connection has trouble, that's start very annoying, I think I have to restart my router every time before I go online....:/ Anyway we will see it tomorrow :)

Wow what a race that was for me. Got knocked back from tenth to the back on the first lap, then due to that stress made another big mistake on the second lap putting me well back behind the pack in last. The rest of the race was an awesome fight to regain places. I had probably the best racing I've ever had against Timo ( his first RD race ! ) the last 5 laps were simply epic ( and more importantly clean )

Very nice race, guys. The field was quite close in terms of pace, that's nice to see and it allows multiple battles. :)

I had a great start with the Corvette (@Geof as well) and jumped into third. I was slower than the guys behind me, so I had an opportunity to train my defensive moves! Great battles with @Jim Liak and then with @Matheus Machado for the rest of the race.

I have to apologize if I was too agressive in overtaking, which is a hell of a pain in this track.
Not at all! I personally had low wings and yeah, this track does not have many corners to overtake on. So you have to be a bit aggressive. As long as it remains fair, no problem! :thumbsup: By the way, I apologize for the chicane incident, there is not that much room and I braked maybe a meter or two too late... Fortunately it didn't change the final result.

In the end, congratulation to the unofficial/legitimate winner for tonight: @brooptss! Amazing pace mate, qualy and race. :notworthy:

Super intense race for me (1st half) .
I had a bad start, clutch released early and lost 2 places.
Then I had really close fights with @Chark and @Matheus Machado and i thought i could be 3rd.
I realized that Corvette had lower wings because i saw it getting away at straights and catching again at turns. But it was impossible to pass cleanly. @Chark was super fast.
The fight ended when i had a panic braking and destroyed my front tyres.Then i span and because i had @Si approaching , i had to wait for him, so i lost a lot of time. Also my ferrari got damaged and i lost 3~4 secs of pace.
But great race and @Akis please don't forget the results.
Also good job to @George Daras for his 1st race to RD. He did great!!!

P.S. @Matheus Machado , you had high ping (>200) and also some kind of teleporting (it was more like flying on track).

This must be the best event I've had so far, really enjoyed it. My pace was the quickest ever for me with first time pole, must have been a really good setup I was using - showed me how important setting up the car is, because I drove as I normally would, but its night and day. Bogged down on the start as usual, but managed to stay up front and open a gap with Geoff lurking behind the entire race waiting to pounce on any mistakes. Great consistency there Geoff, I was watching your lap-times - very same times, lap after lap, awesome. I need to improve in that sense. But then my AC bombed with 4 laps left and that was that! Thanks Simon and drivers.

Hey guys thanks to everyone for the great race. It was my first racedepartment event and it was really a pleasure, especially the battle against Lupin during the last few laps. I will definately participate in more events in the future.

Oh and sorry to all who were annoyed by my sound issues in the beginning.

Timo

For once I gain two place in the first lap instead of loosing some.
Rather satisfied :).
After that, I would like to say that I was confortably in the 3s of @brooptss waiting the moment where my worm would bug your game :laugh:. But that is definitly not what happend. I was attacking all along, sweating a lot. So, with your pace, I wouldn't have been able to catch you in the end. Good race, It was yours. :thumbsup:
The C7R and myself don't know know each other enough, I'm still too shy with her. :redface::)

Thx all for the race,
See you next.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back