AC GT2 @ Imola - Fri 9 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is this "booking" way of joining club races the new standard to race online with this game?

Or only in the game's alpha stage?

I am a bit dissapointed to nbe honest, just came home, saw that AC had multiplayer.. I saw many peeps online, thought it might be fun to join... quickly update the game... load the game.. go to TS... "No you only can come online if you had a booking between 18:00 and 19:00.....".

Is this "booking" way of joining club races the new standard to race online with this game?

Or only in the game's alpha stage?

I am a bit dissapointed to nbe honest, just came home, saw that AC had multiplayer.. I saw many peeps online, thought it might be fun to join... quickly update the game... load the game.. go to TS... "No you only can come online if you had a booking between 18:00 and 19:00.....".

Pretty much the same here...tried few opened servers and it was horrible (the people that is) I wish I had some good online racing today but I guess not going to happen.

On a positive note, the online is stable for me (once the race had started) so high hopes for v1.0

Last edited:
Only thing I disliked is the penalty system for cutting. It kinda is a bit too much sometimes.
Oh and not forget I need a new graphic card in order to drive in the league..

I didn't think it was too bad, not as near as harsh as in Silverstone however its a bit annoying when you run wide after tapping onto the grass and getting hit with a penalty. :p

It worked a lot better than expected, it was going very well without lag or anything most of the time. I had a few moments though where all cars around me dissapeared and then came back a few seconds later. Not good:confused:
Hard tyres were not the right choice, I was way too slow in the race and I was sliding too much losing tons of time. And with the damn time of day I couldnt see the road at all in the slow chicane due to the reflections, no idea where the apex was. Those penaltys were not nice:cry:

Anyway it still was fun, looking forward to more

That was certainly a very fun event. In general it was pretty smooth and personally I did not had any issues, like lag or such. I just hope in the future that they will add so you can adjust your seat positions (like in GTR2/Race07) because doing it while driving and try to do it with the mouse is just dumb. Small additions like that is something I want to see more of. I do like the app thingy on the right, but I also want a option to be able to map them to my keyboard.

Now, I hope this booking system gets removed. The idea behind it is okay, but what if your game crash or any other unforeseen circumstances at the wrong time? Then your are not able to rejoin and that is just wrong.

Overall, it seems the game could handle most things for now (at least at my end) and looking forward to the next event!

Looks like everyone had good fun...no need to rub it our faces (the poor souls who couldn't join) :D
Are there any plans for a GT3/GT2 race tomorrow? There is nothing posted but just wondering if there is a possibility

That was certainly a very fun event. In general it was pretty smooth and personally I did not had any issues, like lag or such. I just hope in the future that they will add so you can adjust your seat positions (like in GTR2/Race07) because doing it while driving and try to do it with the mouse is just dumb. Small additions like that is something I want to see more of. I do like the app thingy on the right, but I also want a option to be able to map them to my keyboard.

Now, I hope this booking system gets removed. The idea behind it is okay, but what if your game crash or any other unforeseen circumstances at the wrong time? Then your are not able to rejoin and that is just wrong.

Overall, it seems the game could handle most things for now (at least at my end) and looking forward to the next event!
you can change your seat position with the + and - key on your numpad of your keyboard

WHAT. I go away from the forums for one day and online starts working. Devastated. Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, I was watching the Giro in Belfast tonight anyway so couldn't make it. Glad it seemed to go smoothly!

My internet normally is perfect, and I don't think it's my end this time either (although I see nobody had any issues). At the start someone teleported off the track and then into my car, making me crash. That happened lap 2 as well and I was already 30+ seconds behind. Not a great way to start AC ltiplayer :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back