AC GT2 & GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Friday 5th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bring it on! :roflmao:

On high track grip the GTR is ~1.5s a lap faster, happily I think anything below 98% its hard to drive so we will be pretty competitive.
I'm curious as to your setup for this car Ben... I feel like I've reached a decent compromise in my setup for around here. I found changes in the diff made a substantial improvement to the cars spastic behavior on corner entry.

On a side note. Its hilarious how bad this car is with TC on. I had it on by accident at one point. The car simply doesnt move in first gear with it on haha.

Nope. Just an honors system.
muuwhahaha

QS_681235ac737e4d9cb6449120c797c6a1.jpg

These are my setups for the 458 and GTR. In 93% grip the Ferrari runs a low 2:21 and the Nissan a mid 2:23. With 100% grip they can do around 2:17 and 2:19 respectively

These numbers are with me driving of course, maybe some aliens can take off some time:D.

The march 2015 is the 458 one.

Attachments

• matheus march 2015 Q.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 228
  • matheus.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 202
Here are my GTR sets, they were for 100% track grip (32c) though and may not work so well at a realistic setting.

I actually setup a Google Drive account to store sets, do you guys mind if I post the link here?

Edit: or do you guys have a similar system of sharing setups already?

Attachments

• GTRGT3_Spa_RenZ_R_1.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 201
  • GTRGT3_Spa_RenZ_Q_1.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 195
Here are my GTR sets, they were for 100% track grip (32c) though and may not work so well at a realistic setting.

I actually setup a Google Drive account to store sets, do you guys mind if I post the link here?

Edit: or do you guys have a similar system of sharing setups already?
There is a setup section on the site. On the AC main hub

Yep , had to raise, renz advised me also, just done a practise pit, so have to click the tyre icon and fuel to move on? Thought I was quick practising offline, but renz just smashed me by 5 seconds!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back