AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Monza - Saturday 26th of March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Do I need al the Dream Packs to participate? I will drive the AMG GT3 which I own ofcourse, but I don't have the Huracan GT3 (only the Trofeo)

Although a sim racing veteran, I'm pretty green to AC.

I just want to check how pitstops work so I don't have any nasty surprises when I pull into the pits. I understand pitstops only work during a race session (not practice) and no pit requests are required like other sims I have raced. I just pull in when needed and the pitstop will be initiated?

I also have PitConfig installed so hopefully that will also help! :)

Secondly I just wanted to check the start procedure. Is it standing/rolling with/without warm-up lap?

Although a sim racing veteran, I'm pretty green to AC.

I just want to check how pitstops work so I don't have any nasty surprises when I pull into the pits. I understand pitstops only work during a race session (not practice) and no pit requests are required like other sims I have raced. I just pull in when needed and the pitstop will be initiated?

I also have PitConfig installed so hopefully that will also help! :)

Secondly I just wanted to check the start procedure. Is it standing/rolling with/without warm-up lap?
Pit config makes it a breeze mate, just set it up before the race starts and when you stop in your box it will do its thing.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies