AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Monza - Saturday 26th of March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I might be on on am not sure yet had a headache thats been border lining migraine, that just wont go i had hoped it would ease off before 7 with just 45 minutes to go i don't think much will change.
Which is gutting because this is exactly the type of race i want to run, with a car and track i love.

Forgive me if my presence is not here once race time comes, if any consolation just know i am suffering :D

I might be on on am not sure yet had a headache thats been border lining migraine, that just wont go i had hoped it would ease off before 7 with just 45 minutes to go i don't think much will change.
Which is gutting because this is exactly the type of race i want to run, with a car and track i love.

Forgive me if my presence is not here once race time comes, if any consolation just know i am suffering :D
No worries:) I hope you get better soon!:thumbsup:

@Matheus Machado I'm not sure yet do I have time to race tonight:unsure::(. Alone with my daughter and if she sleeps when the race start then I come, but like I said, don't know yet.

Thanks for the race guys. It was really-really exhausting, and I was quite slow, BUT I'm happy for my special achievements "not leaving the track in Parabolica for 2 hrs" + "only one serious overshooting in T1 in 2 hrs". Sorry for first lap incident, @Simon Bacon, it was a stupid mistake on my part. @Cristian Haba - sorry for the lapping incident, I misunderstood you, I hope it didn't cause too much trouble.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back