AC GT2/E @ Spa - Friday, September 1, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Hooligans I need your help. I'm trying to get the OSRW Spa mod to work so we can have the extra slots for guys if we need 'em. I cannot for the life of me get it to show up in AC Server Mgr.. It works just fine offline with the AI. I've got feelers out with staff and some other members that have helped me with all kinds of things. I Binged and Boogled and nothing. I'm sure there is something out there, but I haven't gotten the right phrase / words to bring anything up. I'm going to pull the extra slots down for now until we get it resolved and I will put a practice server up with the standard 24 slots. It shouldn't be a problem if you have the mod already installed.

@demetri You got any ideas my man?

Thanks guys.

I tried once to apply their other guide for Silverstone, but found that some of the lines they were driving in that Radical car didn't work at all for me in 458 GT3. Though this one looks pretty similar to what I'd do in a GT car.

:confused: I got the OSRW extended grid working and restarted the practice server with it:D:D Make sure you have the mod installed or you probably won't be able to join the server.

Anyway, I'm feeling
so happy.gif

Something that should have been so simple turned into a nightmare and was a total PITA:(:(:(

Now you guys fill it up:cool::cool::cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back