AC GT2/E @ Silverstone, Friday March 31st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
How are the rules for this event going to be?
Mandatory pitstop?
Whats the weather report like?
Will the Porsche Cup guys soil the track beforehand in debris and oil?

Sure... most likely the 911, or BMW.
Sure thing, let me sign you in!

458 please
Welcome back Ryan! Sure thing!

How are the rules for this event going to be?
Mandatory pitstop?
Whats the weather report like?
Will the Porsche Cup guys soil the track beforehand in debris and oil?
No;
Sunny day with a variant weather of 20-33 ºC (English weather, you know)
It depends on what schemes they have planned, I just lay out the track for you guys to use. My Mach 5 steering wheel is ready for whatever comes:
61c03546e92d5233815ad71aa7a19bec.jpg

Too bad we have no cats and dogs mode yet in Assetto Corsa or the English weather would be perfectly simulated - I would love it ;-)

I guess at Silverstone the fun begins (or ends) not at T1 but T3 - oohhh, T3 so wonderful you are on cold tires and high adrenaline ;-)
I just hang back and enjoy the start.

Lorenzo do you have the server up on Friday for a moment by any chance so I could test my connection (it was very iffy with the European servers, dialing out of Shanghai I am)?
I wouldn't want to miss out on this race.

Lorenzo do you have the server up on Friday for a moment by any chance so I could test my connection (it was very iffy with the European servers, dialing out of Shanghai I am)?
I wouldn't want to miss out on this race.
I will put the server up with at least 30 minutes notice of the actual race schedule so you guys can practice more.

But if you want to test it out, you can go on track now. I think the US server is up, Brandon might know better than me, he handles weekdays :p

I will put the server up with at least 30 minutes notice of the actual race schedule so you guys can practice more.

But if you want to test it out, you can go on track now. I think the US server is up, Brandon might know better than me, he handles weekdays :p
Ah - saw this too late, but will give it a try this evening if the server is up - still have to fix that TeamSpeak thingy too…

I'm going to have to drop out, I never got enough practice on track to feel comfortable with a car and the wife might not be OK with me racing the Euro and US RD races in the same day, till next time!

@Lorenzo Bonder I'm going out with some friends tonight but i should be back in time. I don't want to take a slot since i don't know for sure i'll be available, but in case there's a free spot when the practice start, i'd love to join. Is it possible?

All good Erik, but if you can, put an invisibility cloak on, NO ONE will notice, not even the wifey :)

And @BhZ, sure thing man :) server is open for all, regardless of when you join.
Yeah i asked because i know that if you occupy a spot, then I have to be present (unless I inform an admin in time), so i just wanted to be sure that i wasn't a problem for you. In case i can choose a car i will take the Ferrari, hoping it can keep up with the Porsche.

Yeah i asked because i know that if you occupy a spot, then you have to be present (unless you inform an admin in time), so i just wanted to be sure that i wasn't a problem for you. In case i can choose a car i will take the Ferrari, hoping it can keep up with the Porsche.
shoooo, man I'm more lenient, if you can't make during race time it happens. Nevertheless I'll give a mention here on the forums when the server opens :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back