AC GT Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP - Sunday, November 2nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race, guys. Somehow I lost control on one of the easier corners and let Dave passed me, then he was nice enough to give me the position back (on accident, I'm fairly certain!).

Doing a no-pit Medium tire worked fine for me to get through the race with mostly consistent lap times.

This was my first race with my new triple monitor setup. Soooo yummie. I still have some tweaking to do (color matching, mounting on the oZone I have getting shipped sometime this month, etc.) but boy I'm shocked I waited as long as I did to try this 3 monitor gaming.

Anyway, see you next club race (hopefully)!

It was an interesting race on my part. First time driving the car (SLS GT3) and I guess I did OK. I made a couple of mistakes, or otherwise I would have been competing with Fernando. Then after a mistake I kept making mistakes because I was pushing to catch up. 5 laps left I decided to pit and see how I would do with the SuperSofts, and by the end of the race they were down to 93% :).

I think I might like the SLS GT3 better than the other GT3 cars though. Hopefully I wont screw up as much in the next race.

I was keeping up with people okay until I disconnected on the start of my 7th lap, then got back on and had a decent race with Ryan for a few laps. Managed to meet up with the GT4s 1 lap down and the leaders 1 lap ahead at some point in there which was interesting (no wonder someone else was a bit lonely on the other side of the track, I think that accounted for 9 of the drivers) I used the mediums on the SLS for the second part and they were definitely losing their grip after another 15 laps or so...

Had a fun race. :)

Did a PB lap to take pole but in the race I just couldn't keep the same consistency as @Geoffroy Tassenoy during the race. I held in first place for about 8 or 9 laps with Geoffroy and @Morne Du Plooy behind, but I had a string of poor laps in the middle of the race which let the both of them by. I gained 2nd place after Morne pitted, and no matter how much I pushed I couldn't make any progress into Geoffroy's lead.

I'm happy with 2nd after not doing much practice though. Thanks to Ryan for the event. :)

If you add this calendar to your own google calendar, it will show the events according to your time zone.

Okay, I've not used Googles Calendar much and wasn't able to figure out how to add the RD calendar to it. Any hot tips :geek: or even some regular ones :thumbsup:

Fun drive last night, learned a lot about the 2 Eleven GT4, it needs more wheel input than I thought it should, you can push it harder than I thought you could, and @Chris Stacey taillights are still sexy as hell :roflmao: Thanks for dragging me along, til I hooked my front left on a kerb, dropped my PB by 1.5 seconds :D

Thanks everyone.

EDIT: figured the Google Calendar thing out, lol. There's this Google Calendar button on the bottom right of the RD claendar, if you have a Google+ account and click the icon, you can add it to your calendar!

Where is that Google Calendar button? I really need to set these events on my calendar.

Fun race. First time with the Mercedes, very different to drive, but man was fun. First laps of the race were pretty fun, actually the first five places were keeping very close. I saw an opportunity to pass Joao, and I think I was very close to made it clean but, at least on my side, there was a big warp hit and we both spin around. Sorry for that Joao. My winshield was broken, and I am not sure if I flatspot my tire at that moment, but then I realize I have the right front, which was making a lot of vibration and was compromsing the left turns, which fortunate were not many on this track. Later I took care of flatspotting my left front, but at least it was on yellow color. I could pass back many cars and at the end I was getting closer to Joao for 3rd place, but at the same time I had a very hard pusher Morne at the back hunting my place.

It was a fun race, as always. Unfortunately this latest release of AC comes with some fps issues on multiplayer and by the end of the race my computer was kind of stuttering. Hope they resolve it.

Thanks all.

Thx for the race guys,

I had one of my best race! The first 10 laps were quiet interesting, following @Justin Talent who made me sweat, an being catch by @Morne Du Plooy. Almost not enough room on The Nurburg. But the medium compound were the good one obviously, and with a manageable flat spot on the right front, I was able to go to the end.

So thx again for the race and the good mood here!
See you next.

Where is that Google Calendar button? I really need to set these events on my calendar.

When you go to the Events Calendar, you'll see it on the bottom right. Click it and you'll be asked if you want to add it to your Google+ Calendar.

Events Calendar screen shot:
upload_2014-11-3_11-6-47.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back