1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Legends: VW Scirocco Summer Series

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by RaceDepartment, May 9, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Looking forward to this :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just bought the game on steam just to play this Sirocco league, but I live in Canada, -4 gmt, too bad for me if the races are at 19:00 gmt, I still at work :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Will be a great event wish all the nice skins for each driver :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yes its filling up nicely,,
    who knows we might have to put up a second server if we get to many :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Maybe this could be for you,

Hiroshi has the same problem and was looking for drivers in the same time zone Click ME

7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I could do an afternoon race UK time on my days off mid-week, if there was enough drivers for it :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would love to participate but I will be working for summer season (long live Greek beach bars!),so no leagues for me until September. I will hardly be able to participate in club races but I'll try my best. Good luck to all contestants!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Only 11 places lef. Sign Up Now to get you custom skin, courtesy of the GT Legends club

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Only 6 places left..

11. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Silly question. Is there a direct link or post for this series on our GTL forum because I can only find things going through using the conversation links in my inbox/Alerts? I have searched but can't find anything in the league or club races so I'm missing something.

12. Tony Wiltshire

Tony Wiltshire
    "I'd rather be Sim-racing" said Noddy

Regarding the race format...............please excuse my impudence as a newbie an all but.......do we really need a 20min praccy session between the 1st and 2nd races? Us oldies are glad of the opportunity to have a comfort break, but 20 mins? I could easily manage to do what I need to do in 10.

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

You do get to go out on track and maybe make some adjustments in the 20 mins if needed,
    As this is the first race also I have left enough time for any problems that may arise from getting started. These events are run under our club rules, So people may just turn up on the night, and id rather have them go out for a lap or 2 before we start...Also I have a time slot to fit the race's into, when I find every thing is running smoothly I can adjust accordingly maybe even add a few more laps. :)

14. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Agree Rupe gives us time to fix any issues, aint broke don't fix it ;)

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Today is the last day to sign up for your custom liveries dont miss out:)

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

The first race is on Tuesday 4th JUNE
    Event details can be found here
    The server is already up for testing
    But will be taken down on Saturday evening as we have the last of our league races...

17. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

With this series i'm I allowed to join in on race 2? I think i'm missing out on some good racing here and wouldn't mind getting in on some of it.

18. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Hiroshi Awazu Hello, yes of course you can join, its a series and these events can be joined just like a club event . The series is a number of events on pre posted set of tracks with the same car.
    This is like a first step in joining a league.. You can just sign up for the second race if your times dont quite fit...
    these are the cars liveries you can choose from when joining on a individual night..
    #53 #176 #720 #109 #969 #550 #384 #105 #936 Skins can be viewed HERE

See you on TRACK :)

19. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm there then, Thanks Rupe :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2