Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (16 Laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug thread.
Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Peter Nickells
  3. Bram Hengeveld
  4. Larry Thomas
  5. Claes Axellson
  6. Paul Walker
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver

I don't know Mark ;) I do like it. Not graphicaly, but driving it is fun to me. There are 2 places which I really have to be carefull, fast corners, slow corners, it's all there.

But then again, a feeling is personal :)

You can always race it in offline mode. With AI, or without. Sorry, but it has been a few busy days. The rFactor2 crew has a new addition since this weekend, so things should be coming a bit sooner in the future.

I'm sorry Marco, you seem a bit stressed. I have noticed an element of our membership appearing who seem happy enough to do dohnuts and speed in the pit lane and a lot of horn application in the last race in race 07 GT1. And that's the least of it. I always think that there is a place for racers to go where you can race like minded people. Maybe a league for just such a thing? I don't include mysef . captain slow, in this. I also can see that the effort you put in is not rewarding when demanding people like this come along. Keep the faith Marco

I still have my disconnect problem. It seem to occur about 2100 BST. I tried a different server, racefactor, and it still happened. I'm starting to uninstall programmes to see if something is scheduled to happen around that time that is not given in the admin tools. It happens with race 07 also. I only had a successful race there because it was a Sunday morning one. So i apologise in advance if I disappear during our race tomorrow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back