rF2 GT Endurance @ Fuji GT - Monday August 27th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Go to link and scroll down a bit. Install v1.0 then right click on it and choose update and it should install v1.1

This ofcourse after you copied the files to the pacckages folder of your rfactor2 installation.

You want the - GT World Endurance files also get the track from here

Are you on BBM? if so PM me your pin then I'll add you

Slippery as hell :p I just wasn't fast enough. New game, new mod and new track was a bit too much to really do well for someone of my ability in 30 mins, but I'll be back :D Nice racing guys!

Thanks guys it was fun as always.

I just watched the replay to see if I still see the "box" cars and it showed Renault Clios lol. Weird bug. Hope you guys did not raceclios as I'm damn slow then (joke)

Well done to Nick for the win and Matt on taking 2nd

Hope you guys did not raceclios as I'm damn slow then (joke)

Yeah we switched to Clio's at the last minute ;)

Was a bit of a lonely race really, but the Nissan was a bit quicker than the Maserati aorund here. Not so much in power, but more in the handling stakes.

Pole, fastest lap and race win. Although I almost threw the win away on lap 2 on cold tyres. Nudged the barrier, but got away without any damage. Caught and past Stefan and Matt, and took a comfortable win.

Hopefully we'll get more people next time, but not on Fuji, still a buggy track in terms of lag and an icerink like nature when first used. Race grip was ok, but compared to other tracks, it has alot less grip.

Grats to Nick and Tiens for first and third place finish will done.Nick in the gtr was to much for me today in my maserati.See you all in the clio race Wensday hopefully.

Grats to the podium finishers. I just kept spinning in my Maseratiwhich cost me loads of time. Mid race Tiens and I were close, but due to my spinning moments I lost my 3rd spot to him and later the connection.
Going into the last lap I noticed that I was running out of fuel, so went slowly thru the last lap. 400 meters before the finish I ran out, but had enough speed to roll over the finish. :D

Hope to see you all next race. :)

I kept losing the back end when turning into corners, but not under braking... Does anyone know why that may be? My rear suspension was set on soft, while the front was harder, for better corner exits. Would that have played a role at all?

Must say my first impression of rFactor 2 was very good, but still very under-optimised.

You guys drove the Maseratis? I don't have them installed on my racing PC that I built up so that's why i saw box cars then. Apologies for carrying on about it but thought something's wrong with my game :)

Yep, Matt, Dewald and me were in the Maserati v1.5 (see first post). ;)
That is why you saw us as temp cars probably. :D

I kept losing the back end when turning into corners, but not under braking... Does anyone know why that may be? My rear suspension was set on soft, while the front was harder, for better corner exits. Would that have played a role at all?

Must say my first impression of rFactor 2 was very good, but still very under-optimised.

The Maserati is really hard to set up. It's really oversteering and the brake bias cannot be set enough to the front, but if you can get it all right it's a great car to drive. Fuji is a bit tough and buggy circuit, so not the best track to do your first race.
The Nissan GTR is a bit easier to setup, so maybe use that one. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%