rF2 GT Endurance @ Fuji - 2.5 Hr race - Saturday June 2nd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race will be without rain or darkness. Just a normal race.

@ Mitt,
The zip file contains 2 files. A rfmod file and a rfcmp file. The mod file does NOT work.
UNtick the box Show Mods Only in the options menu, Look for the Fuji track in the components list, right click and install.
Mod will follow soon.

Server is up!.

Make sure you have the track installed first. Then open the multiplayer selection of rfactor2, and download the mod via there.

You REALLY need to have Fuji installed first.

I agree with you Simon!
We should just switch to one class, there's just not enough for 2.5 hrs?
Lets see what the rest of the week will bring in terms of signups. We have 10 people on the grid now. Some have choosen GT1, and some GT4. If we make it 1 class, I have to disapoint people in terms of their choosen car (and perhaps the practice they already did with it). So, I do not favour that option. If the grid is to small in the end, we will consider that.

I downloaded the vMod, it worked splendid. And, must we run with limited camera views?
No limit's on the camera views David, except the swingman which is disabled. Nose, cockpit, it's all up to you ;)
Thanks for the confirmation the mod download worked. When you have Fuji installed, it should give no issues. The problems start when you do NOT have 1 of the components installed :)

No limit's on the camera views David, except the swingman which is disabled. Nose, cockpit, it's all up to you ;)
Thanks for the confirmation the mod download worked. When you have Fuji installed, it should give no issues. The problems start when you do NOT have 1 of the components installed :)

The thing is I like a camera view (this one) that is found under the 'home'-key and I can't use it on the server.

Will look into that when I come home tonight. In principle, I have not set any limitations, but it could be that there are some settings in the multiplayer.ini file that I overlooked.

I believe it's the roof cam you are refering to right? Will try to make it available.

It's back up. I was under the impression ISI fixed the server dropping out of matchmaker issue.. Seems not to be true :(

@kenneth,
You are right, MidOhio looks better. The grey concrete has gone so much worse since the last update. It seems a lot of texture is lost. Same with the racing line. It becomes no longer dark gray to black, but somekind of blurry greyish. Not sure where it comes from, could be a local setting, but it looks a lot worse on all tracks.

Next one will be on MidOhio ;) Just because you semi-asked for it :p But then I do expect you to be there ok? :)

@The rest.
Tomorrow I will see what to do with the classes. I really do not want to disapoint anyone on the car they choose, but having a fuller grid of 1 class, and more battles is nice as well... Hard dilemma :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back