GSCE Install

Hi, I'm just about to install the GSC Extreme, it got half way through the first part of the install and the install stopped on MontrealMesh.MAS file.
It told me to either retry, (which I did to no avail) or skip (not recommended) what should I do ?

Regards,

Chris.

Hello again.

Thanks for your reply. Everything is fine now, I originally downloaded from an external link which had a lot faster download speed. I decided to download from the first link which took an hour each file but this installed no problems, with no files missing. So thankyou! :)

I have another question if you dont mind; I have just purchased ClubSport Pedals V2 EU by Fanatec. I just wondered if GSCE is compatible with the brake pedals vibration feature as I cannot seem to get the brake pedals vibration working whilst in game. It works fine when I test it in the pedals configuration options.

Thanks for any help.

Take care.

Sorry I've been very busy. I do have a Fanatec wheel also. I have the Porsche GT2 wheel. My Pedals are not connected via the wheel. Both the wheel and the Pedals have their own USB which is into my PC.

Like I said, the Vibration on the brake pedal works when I test it in the Fanatec options screen but just not working in game.

Thanks for help and replies. :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 10.0%