1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSCE Install

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Chris Shepherd, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Hi, I'm just about to install the GSC Extreme, it got half way through the first part of the install and the install stopped on MontrealMesh.MAS file.
    It told me to either retry, (which I did to no avail) or skip (not recommended) what should I do ?

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Hi Chris,
    well you can install and skip anything that fails then use the GSC Sync to validate your game files, and it will update anything that is incorrect. Its a great little tool
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

This indicates the file(s) might have been corrupted during download. You should try downloading again, or as an alternative ignore the errors to finish the installation, and then run GSC Sync to correct any faulty files.
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Hello again.

Thanks for your reply. Everything is fine now, I originally downloaded from an external link which had a lot faster download speed. I decided to download from the first link which took an hour each file but this installed no problems, with no files missing. So thankyou! :)

I have another question if you dont mind; I have just purchased ClubSport Pedals V2 EU by Fanatec. I just wondered if GSCE is compatible with the brake pedals vibration feature as I cannot seem to get the brake pedals vibration working whilst in game. It works fine when I test it in the pedals configuration options.

Thanks for any help.

Take care.
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Do you also have a fanatec wheel and are they plugged into the wheel.
    as opposed to the pc.

i have a T500 with the v2 pedals
    i also use the basherboards CPX adapter box and i have then now plugged into my T500 and have brake pedal vibration. im still testing everything but first impression shows it works realy good.
  6. Sorry I've been very busy. I do have a Fanatec wheel also. I have the Porsche GT2 wheel. My Pedals are not connected via the wheel. Both the wheel and the Pedals have their own USB which is into my PC.

Like I said, the Vibration on the brake pedal works when I test it in the Fanatec options screen but just not working in game.

Thanks for help and replies. :)