GSC2013: Game version & initial startup screen

A couple of questions...

1. Can I ask what the latest version of this game is please . It's just that a friend of mine cannot join a dedicated server I have running, I've installed version 1.0 but he says he's running version 1.2. However, I only bought this game in October so would expect to be running latest version or has there been an update and if so where can I download it?

2. I installed the game on my work PC and home PC and on both I cannot get past first screen. It will not accept a player name, doesn't mater what I enter, nothing works. I click OK, hit Enter key but nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks Keith, glad it is still version 1.0. I'll check with my friend what game he has.

As for my other issue, my work PC and home PC are completely different systems so it is strange that it sticks on same first screen. I'll try it again here in work shortly.

Hello,
where have you got it installed, As a general rule never install a game into the programs x86 folder make a separate folder in the drive and call it games for example.
Always run the game as Admin i do this for the config and the exe.
right click and select properties, then compatibility right at the bottom tick the box run as admin press apply and then ok..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.