1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC keeps freezing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rudy van Buren, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Oke i've got a problem, i reinstalled my pc yesterday and since that moment GSC keeps freezing / not coming back after a certain timem either if i drive on track for aprox 5-10 seconds, i tried it in lfs - iracing and it's no problem, but the same thing happens in rfactor. I't cant be anything with heat going on since it happens aswell if i go on track straight after my pc has been off for multiple hours.

Seem's like it only happens on the rfactor ' engine', but i havent got a clue where to search it, does any of u have a idea?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. No, since the post i didn't have a shot at looking into it plus that i was hoping that someone would read it and might know a solution since im not into these cind of problems myself ;)

Sorry for the late response haven't been home since then.
  4. The most likely cause is probably the graphics drivers. Are you sur eyou have finished updating video card, sound card, and everytihng else in your system since reinstalling?
  5. Yes, everything is running and working just this keeps happening, already tried a older driver for my GFX but the same problem kept coming.