GSC Demo Jibber Jabber

i wish i could m8 haha, Paul when you run the demo don't make the msitake i did, going around the track in gear 1 and can't shift up thinking something is wrong .... lol , push L to take the pit limiter off and you're be fine to go racing, believe me the cars are hard to drive but great fun :)

haha Paul you corner cutter.... so how did the trial go you like it? personally 30 minutes isn't enough to make an opinion of it, but i got the vibe from it and people egged me on to get it :).... im glad i did!

I played the demo and enjoyed the track time I got, but it didnt feel like 30mins so can only assume I wasted half my trial in the menus :D

Anyway, I need to be educated here. From what little I experienced, it was very much like Race07 - dont get me wrong this is a good thing, however as I already own, play and enjoy Race07 and it has a massive selection of mods, I was wondering if those in the know could highlight some reasons why I should buy GSC?

One other thing, Im sure it was down to setup, but the FFB didnt feel quite as informative as R07, although I set my G27 rotation at 270 (as advised in the FAQ) and ingame FFB was 'Full' and -100 (also as seen on this forum).

Be interested to get some info on my queries or happy to be pointed in the right direction if its been covered before.
Cheers!

what??? im sorry, but this game dont feel like race 07 to me. youve got to get in a full on race with 36 AI to really appreciate how good this game is. The ffb, rocks the hell out of my dfgt, sending shudders through my open wheeler cockpit. and for 20 quid its a bargain...

Paul i have a G27 too, the Force feedback is spot on for me, one of the best i have ever tried, PS Paul, do you particpate on Racing Club events for Race07? i was thinking of getting it but not sure :D

GSC and rFactor 2 + BF3 will be a big bonus for me.... check your PM

Paul i have a G27 too, the Force feedback is spot on for me, one of the best i have ever tried, PS Paul, do you particpate on Racing Club events for Race07? i was thinking of getting it but not sure :D

GSC and rFactor 2 + BF3 will be a big bonus for me.... check your PM

Replied to your PM matey.

Yeah I wasnt saying the FFB was bad, just couldnt feel the car as well as I did in Race07. I only had a few laps to make this judgement, which is why im hoping maybe some people could give me informed opinions on that and the other aspects of the game.

I havent done any RD club races other than with F1 Scott. I have been on the multiplayer with R07 but it was a mixed bag of exceptionally good and bad drivers :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.