1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC Dedicated does not start Win_server03

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by RogerJ, May 15, 2012.

1. I am having difficulty starting the GSC Dedicated.exe on windows 2003 server, my server does not use video card.
    When I click the GSC Dedicated.exe just does not happen anything, can someone help me with this problem?

thanks

2. Where is the support? :thumbsdown:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Think Reiza Studios is currently in crunch mode to make us a free upgrade.

Did you use the search function first before posting as i am pretty sure this item has been covered already.

Did you try running the exe with full administrator rights?

4. I acknowledge the work of all, but really I'm in trouble all the dedicated road SimBin and not have problems.

My community bought the game at my request and now I can not make the server available to them.

Yes I have experience in forum already researched on the internet four days before posting here.

The only post I found and have not been this solution.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/servidor-dedicado.33726/

My account is unique admintrador I login as adminitrador, I tried compatibility mode "winXP" and not working

Remembering'm running GSC Dedicated.exe, not the GSC.exe

I appreciate all the help you can give me

thanks

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have notified Reiza Studios about this thread @RogerJ

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Apologies for not coming back on this sooner.

Roger, is there a firewall or antivirus that could be interfering with GSC Dedicated? It is known to raise false positive warnings with some programs.