1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Dedicated does not start Win_server03

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by RogerJ, May 15, 2012.

1. I am having difficulty starting the GSC Dedicated.exe on windows 2003 server, my server does not use video card.
    When I click the GSC Dedicated.exe just does not happen anything, can someone help me with this problem?

2. Where is the support? :thumbsdown:
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Think Reiza Studios is currently in crunch mode to make us a free upgrade.

Did you use the search function first before posting as i am pretty sure this item has been covered already.

Did you try running the exe with full administrator rights?
  4. I acknowledge the work of all, but really I'm in trouble all the dedicated road SimBin and not have problems.

My community bought the game at my request and now I can not make the server available to them.

Yes I have experience in forum already researched on the internet four days before posting here.

The only post I found and have not been this solution.

My account is unique admintrador I login as adminitrador, I tried compatibility mode "winXP" and not working

Remembering'm running GSC Dedicated.exe, not the GSC.exe

I appreciate all the help you can give me

5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have notified Reiza Studios about this thread @RogerJ
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Apologies for not coming back on this sooner.

Roger, is there a firewall or antivirus that could be interfering with GSC Dedicated? It is known to raise false positive warnings with some programs.