1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group A Revival

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Tim Darke, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hey Guys

started planing a group A revival mod a while back and never got around to getting it off the ground (due to being a one man operation). I have a preliminary list of cars and the old Group A regs. (which i plan to modify to suit modern cars). Just want to gauge what sort of interest there would be.

Feed back will be much appreciated.

2. Group A Touring Cars?

Touring Car legends covers this area pretty much if so. Missing a few like the Starion and XJ-S.

3. no im talking modern cars. Evo vs. Impreza, HSV vs. FPV, Camaro vs. Mustang, vs. Challenger

CARLIST (Only Preliminary, Subject to change, Please forgive me if i have forgotten any notables):
    Class A (5.0+ N/A) Chevrolet Camaro SS, Chrysler 300C SRT8, Dodge Challenger, FPV GT, HSV GTS

Class B (5.0)
    Alfa Romeo Brera S, Audi RS4, BMW M3, Ford Mustang GT, FPV F6, Jaguar XJ

Class C (3.0)
    BMW 135i Coupe, Ford Focus RS, Mazda 3 MPS, Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Class D (2.0)
    Audi S3, Mini Cooper JCW, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

4. I want that mod. :tongue:

If you could pull it off, it would be amazing. I'm sure a few people would be very happy to help you out.

5. Sounds interesting for sure.

6. I'd be looking forward to driving the HSV clubby (GTS are clubsports aren't they?). :D

7. I'd be interested. Curious to see how the road cars would be modified to suit the Group A regs.

If you need someone to test out the cars, drop me a line... :smile:

8. the GTS got the full N/A Walkinshaw treatment with an extra 10kw

the trick is going to be not allowing the turbo AWDs to just take over

as for help the only thing needed atm is modellers, i have the m3 under way already