Grid Girls Become Grid Kids for Formula One in 2018

Good point. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sorry but they are dressed like prostitutes on (I won't say all, like Bahrain:)) many many occasion. Once again, imagine some female member of your close family on that spot (daughters, I believe is best) on their spot and then if you continue support this barbarian idea ...we could talk some more. Otherwise I don't see what more there is to be said, no one seems can change his opinion a bit.
They got plenty of other places "to show their curves" Rui, is it that hard to get that part ?

Has anybody noticed that it's either male feminists, serial killers or religious nut jobs that always seem to call woman hookers and prostitutes if she is wearing something that may be deemed skimpy? Funny thing is, they're probably the first to get caught using their services (or kill them).

Yes, I'm sorry but they are dressed like prostitutes on (I won't say all, like Bahrain:)) many many occasion. Once again, imagine some female member of your close family on that spot (daughters, I believe is best) on their spot and then if you continue support this barbarian idea ...we could talk some more. Otherwise I don't see what more there is to be said, no one seems can change his opinion a bit.
They got plenty of other places "to show their curves" Rui, is it that hard to get that part ?

Not sure what series you're watching, maybe tunning with girls washing cars, that's another thing!

Now back to the topic... problem is that people don't know what "tradition" means. F1 is all about man sport, aswell as racing in general. So, girls are part of it from long ago, it's something that gives "glamour" to the "thing" and (most important), they are not forced to do that kind of job! Men like to have women around, i like it, that doesn't mean i'm gonna disrespect them, they simply add grace just being there! Do you ever want to go to a disco only full of men? I don't!

The part you and others don't understand is that there are girls that don't mind wearing "less" clothes, maybe they're well paid, maybe they like motorsport (i know a lot of girls that love racing) and want to be involved, do you guys ever stop to think this is the reason? Nobody force them to do it!

It's funny that the guys that banned or have this stupid idea are probably those who beat their wifes at home or treat women as trash, and then the stupid modern people (some) support this idea! Problem nowadays is that people don't do "nothing" to help women rights, specially on those muslim countries, instead they want to ban girls from do what they love/want in civilized countries? And they have supporters to this idea? Really???

And FYI i have a daughter, if in future she becomes a model and someone offer good money to her to do that kind of job, if she is happy on doing it and it's a respectful job like any other why not? At least i know i have a happy pretty daughter! 100 times that than a ugly fat one feminazi full of hair under their armpit or flaccid tits... ;)

Last edited:
Are you a man? Seriously? Do you think they dress like "hookers"? I have the opposite idea, they dressed like "ladies" in F1! But even if they dressed like "hookers" its their problem, at least in my opinion i see no problem in seeing "the curves" of a hot women if they want/like to show it, i just don't understand, i'm not like those (specially men) who get shocked because of their doubtful sexuality...

Actually, I particularly have no problem with having these girls in the paddock, but let's be honest, for years and in all areas of motor sport these girls have been put on very little clothing and even in many cases the sponsor in their a$s (do you need an explanation of why?)

It is natural for a certain part of the community to see them and consider an object, so I commented that... maybe if they forced brands to dress them in a less obscene way...all this problem would be easily avoided, they could even have introduced boys and made a mix of both

I do not particularly care

Last edited:

ah right, so you're actively "defending" not just women rights but also your children's, by neglecting their choices of life solemnly. Good going. I also hope you deny your son's passion of racing games and cars or bikes, in favour of being a doctor or lawyer.

Last edited:
ah right, so you're actively defending not just women rights but also your children's, by neglecting their choices of life solemnly. Good going. I also hope you deny your son's passion of racing games and cars or bikes, in favour of being a doctor or lawyer.

I wouldn't say Gamer19 is "defending womens rights". If they were, they wouldn't be calling women whores for dressing a particular way. Gamer19 sounds like your average run-of-the mill white knight/NiceGuy(TM).

Last edited:
the kids don't get paid . I'm dumb founded how F1 thought free child labour would be better than paid grid girls and models . Its PC gone crazy .
The Australian F1 had a dress code for F1 grid girls since around 1997 . F1 grid girls are USUALLY well dressed .

Maybe F1 should go back to marching bands on the grid .

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Gamer19 is "defending womens rights". If they were, they wouldn't be calling women whores for dressing a particular way. Gamer19 sounds like your average run-of-the mill white knight/NiceGuy(TM).
I should have put it in quotes, it obviously was a sarcasm ;)

I don't really know, how much girls takes money for this job, but I think if I have an opportunity for this money i can go all the track area in strings...F...k it...maney dont stinks and almost nobody knows me here :D
So, stop hipocracy :) Girls are fine and the doo this for money not for....I dont know what all feminist thinsk they doo...

What some do not understand, is that women are still better than them, even if they are only present to make the F1' starting grid more pleasant.

The goats currently in charge of F1 do not even understand this, and they consider doing something pleasing to some, removing the female presence by F1.

Last edited:
So many hypocritical blokes on here. :thumbsdown:
So many hypocritical blokes on here you say ? Well I don't see any
...but me. :geek:
I diligently collect all of your life:rolleyes:changing, depression emerging, "disagrees", and boldly go where no user has gone before. :D
Yeah mate... we're hypos cause you said so. You're so right. You know what we mean and you know that it's just the opposite of what we say. You working with crystal balls or without them ? :)

Feel like your bigger problem with me is cause I, in the very same post, support @ears post in which he's making fun of you, you know... with a style.

Last edited:
So many hypocritical blokes on here you say ? Well I don't see any
...but me. :geek:
I diligently collect all of your life:rolleyes:changing, depression emerging, "disagrees", and boldly go where no user has gone before. :D
Yeah mate... we're hypos cause you said so. You're so right. You know what we mean and you know that it's just the opposite of what we say. You working with crystal balls or without them ? :)

Feel like your bigger problem with me is cause I, in the very same post, support @ears post in which he's making fun of you, you know... with a style.
You certainly talk in riddles young man and mainly consisting of rubbish too. Bye.:sleep::sleep:

I am personally offended buy people who don't want to see beautiful women in glamorous settings.

kajfuvU.jpg

Aren't they only firing like 20 people? And I bet they will get other jobs in Formula 1 due to their reputation.
Also, wow standing next to a car holding a sign is labor right?

Also, wow standing next to a car holding a sign is labor right?
Standing and holding a sign might be not, but all the work behind the scenes is. Strict diet, sleeping discipline, constant monitoring your health, developing personal sense of taste and correcting it according to aging. Most of us, men, don't do any of that.

Let's get back to basics.
Women were put on this Earth for men to like and admire.
That's why they're anatomically different.
Look it up.
Spot on my brotha ! Just...
you forgot the part "and they should stay in the kitchen!". ;):thumbsup::inlove:
Yeah, those things are really ....a basics.

200.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back