Grid Girls Become Grid Kids for Formula One in 2018

you forgot the part "and they should stay in the kitchen!". ;):thumbsup::inlove:
Hey, aren't we on the same point here really? So you are in for women's rights of choice whatever job they wanna get, but you want them to have no choice for modelling/grid girl/promoter job? I get what you are trying to say, you're against making women sex-objects, but if you wanna give freedom of choice you have to admit that some of them will choose those jobs, because of whole bunch of their own reasons... Keeping the beauty in shape is a hard work, and for some it's great to feel being attracted, or even sexually-attracted, and while we're living in civilized society the crowds of men won't jump on you uncontrollably (even if they desire so). What's next - let's prohibit all women from working as chef-cook or kitchener because it's too oldschool and we must have progress? And deny if some actually want to go work in that position?
Telling people what to do and strictly prohibiting other things is not a protection nor act of respect. I'm not talking about anything criminal obviously.

Last edited:
Spot on my brotha ! Just...
you forgot the part "and they should stay in the kitchen!". ;):thumbsup::inlove:
Yeah, those things are really ....a basics.

Seriously?
Since when is it not okay to like women?
If you want to co-exist without any form of attraction to the opposite sex, that's clearly your right.
I like them and will always find them desirable...because they were put here for that reason among others.

200.gif

Last edited:
I personally love the idea. Imagine being 10y old kid standing in front of your hero? It can be so inspiring ...

I personally love the idea. Imagine being 10y old kid standing in front of your hero? It can be so inspiring ...
Oh it's going to be great for the kids, and I suppose it removes one of the advertisers greatest weapons. There's no way the kids will get as much press attention so all that sponsorship is gone too.

I still think it's more of the same from controlling powers, even though it comes under the guise of feminism the outcome is more or less exactly the same as religious oppression of women. The idea of a woman displaying her body and worse being paid to do it is repugnant to some in society.

For all the time women were oppressed by society (I wouldn't say it's just men, women are often way more fanatic about these things) they were told to cover up, never express anything that could be seen as sexual in public, because of the power that female sexuality has over men. Once women had the choice to do what they wanted they expressed their sexuality, mini skirts were invented, bikini's became a worldwide sensation almost as soon as they came out. But there are some women that see other women expressing their sexuality as wrong, they think everyone else should see it as wrong and they see their form of feminism as the only valid one.

It suits men to have women covered up because we know they have a short cut to our egos, we have a huge weakness that we'd rather wasn't there.

I don't know how anyone can "disagree" with a post like that. But I see there's a two of them, at this moment. Some individuals here on RD really... I mean I know when I provoke your reaction, that's who I am...;) it's ok, but this was just one honest and benign opinion. You people need to go out more.
Yes, but I would also imagine how much bullying could be behind the scenes between those kids.
Sweet Lord. Yeah, we should not send them to school too, there's so much bullying there, too. In fact... most of it happen there, so... who needs education these days, when you can start a multi-million kickass corporation in your garage.
Maybe it's a language barrier, I don't know... but sometimes I really don't understand your posts Ilya. Ok, most of them.

Sweet Lord. Yeah, we should not send them to school too, there's so much bullying there, too. In fact... most of it happen there, so... who needs education these days, when you can start a multi-million kickass corporation in your garage.
Maybe it's a language barrier, I don't know... but sometimes I really don't understand your posts Ilya. Ok, most of them.
Maybe so, maybe just frames of mind, but i'll explain: where it comes to some sort of "elite" environment children tend to go crazy. I've grown up among those, studying in the most elite musical school/colledge in the city, and perhaps one of 2 most elite in country. The amount of "elitist" bullying there is insane.
And I don't quite understand how the choice of particular group of kids will be made. Doubt it will be based on result (i.e. those who are good in karting schools etc). It's more whos father is richer, those will be standing. And arguing whos father is richer.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea