1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Greger Huttu wheel settings

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ben Tusting, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Does anybody know what gregor's steeringwheel settings where. As im trying to setup my g25.

2. why dont you ask him about it? he is very helpful, i am sure he will help.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

As far as i know he uses 450 degrees rotation with 23 lock in game. I dont think Greger uses a G25 btw!

4. He posted his settings in the forum but i cant find them.
    Is it easy to setup a g25 for race 07

5. yes it is, only thing you need to take care not to use the Wingman additional software, but adjust everything purely in the Windows game controllers (such as wheel rotation degree).

6. cheers for this

7. Greger wrote that for this settings (Atti link) he use 400deg. rotation.I did try those for my g25 but had very light FF and steer force(can change it in the game) .For Bmw it was really good.

8. Bram

Bram

There are more ways leading to Rome. Same with setups, steeringwheel setups are very personal. At the V-WTCC semi finals i dont see much people using very high rotations (not everybody ofcourse)

9. Traumatic if You driving Fwd car then You shhould try those Warrens Settings with about 300deg. of rotation.He posted it some time ago on our forum and i think he wont mind me doing it again.Those are really great with FWD cars.

Attached Files:

10. Go for 540 deg wheel lock and use 18 deg lock ingame - that feels really nice :)

11. sorry, what do you mean with "high rotations"? more than 400? 500? wich rotation were they using at the v wtcc?
    i don t yet understand well what is better for touringcar, while for the formula i fell very good with 300 - 360 degrees.

12. Bram

Bram

High rotation imo are wheels setup with more then 400-450 degrees. Most of the drivers use plain default of the G25

13. ok man, thanx