Great service from Simracing Bay

A year and a half ago I bought a Simracing Bay GT3 wheel used here from RD member. It has worked great, but last month or so the pit speed limiter button was getting flakey and not registering reliably.

I emailed Tomo to ask which model of switch I should obtain and how to best fix, seeing if contact cleaner might help. He told me what would be involved: have to desolder all switches from PCB. (Pretty sure Ascher wheels are the same.) I would tackle that, and have the equipment, but Tomo gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse. If I paid 70€ for DHL Express one way US to Slovenia he would repair and pay return shipping.

He ended up replacing two other switches to be safe while it was apart, and I got it back in about 2 weeks total.

Wow! What customer service!

I bought my SC2 Pro from him July 2020 while there were shortages. I was a bit nervous buying from Europe but had read about good customer support, plus I could buy when there was stock while US distributor was taking payment months in advance of unknown shipment. I’ve since bought BB2 Ultra button box from him, and at my request he gave me spare GT3 wheel stickers for free.

Anyways, I just wanted to pass on my experience of excellent customer service from @tomomeglic. Thanks!

Last edited:
A year and a half ago I bought a Simracing Bay GT3 wheel used here from RD member. It has worked great, but last month or so the pit speed limiter button was getting flakey and not registering reliably.

I emailed Tomo to ask which model of switch I should obtain and how to best fix, seeing if contact cleaner might help. He told me what would be involved: have to desolder all switches from PCB. (Pretty sure Ascher wheels are the same.) I would tackle that, and have the equipment, but Tomo gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse. If I paid 70€ for DHL Express one way US to Slovenia he would repair and pay return shipping.

He ended up replacing two other switches to be safe while it was apart, and I got it back in about 2 weeks total.

Wow! What customer service!

I bought my SC2 Pro from him July 2020 while there were shortages. I was a bit nervous buying from Europe but had read about good customer support, plus I could buy when there was stock while US distributor was taking payment months in advance of unknown shipment. I’ve since bought BB2 Ultra button box from him, and at my request he gave me spare GT3 wheel stickers for free.

Anyways, I just wanted to pass on my experience of excellent customer service from @tomomeglic. Thanks!
Thank you.
Good to know.. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes