Great optimization

Just wanted to give a cheer for the great optimization now that AI is available to test with.

It is way more optimized than many other titles already. Did some measurements on it and 20+ AI, at the back of the grid yields steady 60 synced fps and no problems at all. The cores are evenly used and the gpu has room to spare.

As a contrast one could take pCars that still has trouble with the optimization of the code. I've got to say, big Kudos to the team for the work done so far. AI is already rather good, physics core is there and better yet: it is already looking to be a solid, optimized codebase.

Joy :)

I see a trend here I think... as I too work in the IT business... :) Sort of combined helpdesk/IT-Engineer and all things related to that.

The computers we have at work are sadly meant for just that: All work and no play.
and my boss don't understand why I keep requesting 3 32" monitors, a more powerful pc and a wheel even though I say it will make me much more efficient at my job.;):D

You said earlier you play Project Cars at 4K resolution. 4K is the term but not all the resolutions are the same. What is the resolution you are playing with in project cars?

I hope this answers your question:

4K Ultra HD
4K UHD is a resolution of 3840 pixels × 2160 lines (8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16:9) and is one of the two resolutions of ultra high definition television targeted towards consumer television, the other being 8K UHD which is 7680 pixels × 4320 lines (33.2 megapixels). 4K UHD has twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p HDTV format, with four times as many pixels overall.

I hope this answers your question:

4K Ultra HD
4K UHD is a resolution of 3840 pixels × 2160 lines (8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16:9) and is one of the two resolutions of ultra high definition television targeted towards consumer television, the other being 8K UHD which is 7680 pixels × 4320 lines (33.2 megapixels). 4K UHD has twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p HDTV format, with four times as many pixels overall.
So which one are you running for project cars?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%