The amount of post-process and/or photoshop in those shots is just gross. Makes my eyes hurt. Maybe it's just me but I prefer a sharp, natural looks in games instead of some blurry mess.

Last edited:
Nothing impressive here. It looks the usual Milestone "game".
Stop with unrealistic PP filters, please. Try to focus more on a true to life lighting engine next time.

For those who say "oh it's Milestone what do you expect":
ss_8334c387e7ff06b774780ef430642476089849cc.jpg

say whatever you want but MXGP3 wasn't ugly game to me.
ss_a4be05b0518dfe2987bda5ffd652cfca94899520.jpg

At all.

So... dunno what reason is but, like I've said... the damn game look quite decent to me earlier so let's hope it was just a bad day for that guy from PR department. Or he was a new at this job. Or, like someone has said... he's still under influence from new year celebration... :)

Gravel Pre Order.jpg

With new Milestone racer Gravel due to release this February, the Italian developers have revealed two "new" Porsche models pre order specials...

Featuring official licences for some iconic rally cars past and present, various different and unique gameplay options, UE4 graphics and what appears to be a fast and action packed gameplay experience, Gravel looks to be shaping up nicely ahead of its release to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC debut this February 27th.

To get players in the mood Milestone have confirmed some nice pre order bonus content will be coming to the title, namely the Porsche Rallye Pack DLC, adding the iconic 1981 924 GTS Rallye and the 1986 variant of the 959. Something a bit different and rarely seen in modern racing games.

To whet the appetite, check out the pre-order release trailer below:

Gravel is available to pre-order now.

For more in game footage of the upcoming new Milestone title, check out this footage of the Wild Rush mode in a snowy Montebianco. Fans of 90's era WRC may well be familiar with this little beauty on stage in the below video...

Gravel will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC February the 27th, 2018.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Will you be pre ordering Gravel? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Sorry, but after my bad experience with Ride:Game, i never pre-order for anythink from Milestone and i think twice before buy anything from Milestone after release

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.