1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Tweaks/Settings

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Finski, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hi, just tried the demo and will buy the full version soon, but would like some tips on tweaking the graphics to get the max out of it. I Have watched a couple of vids and it seems it looked much better than it did when I tried it. I have a decent gaming pc so it should handle the best possible settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. you probably should list you specs so people can further assist you

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. i73770 @ 7.3GHz 16 GB Ram Radeon HD 7950 3GB

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

5. Thanks mate! Certainly helped :)

6. i would also recommend using radeon pro instead of amd's CCC

7. 7.3GHz, typo?

8. 7.089GHz* not sure where I got that from lol

9. well that makes more sense...

10. They're all just numbers to me :p

11. Yea but to those that know PC's, those numbers are like :O_o:

12. Hi community, ive been having some issues related to graphics in GSCE and no matter what I do I still have them. Ive done all modifications in CONFIG.ini and my FPS haven't improved much. With my PC specs I should be able to run this game max settings I guess. I5 4690K 3.5GH 8gb RAM AMD Radeon R9 4gb. Any advice how I can sort this issue out. Thanks

13. make sure u havent anykind of cpu/gpu throttling enabled, all cores assigned, better to use a profile for gsc than global settings (i use radeonpro as profiler)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Is this real? I am over clocked to 4.5 ghz. But 7ghz is quite a high number. Do the i7's go that high? WOW.