1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics glitch

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by kelaroost, Oct 9, 2012.

1. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

[​IMG]Im having problems with the textures as you can see in this image
    I reset my hole system to remove this error and downloaded the hole,
    game again and even refit my graphics card to eliminate this problem.
    its still there on a clean install..and i cant figure out why
    Is it because of the last patch i dont know is anyone elce seeing the same problem ?
  2. I really want to use your cameras as default cockpit cam for all cars.. your previous link is dead.. I tried PM'ing you.. hopefully you see it.

For this screenshot.. I feel silly because I have looked and don't see anything wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Its in my Modcams since v 1.3 . Kela also announce that. Have a look at it.
    And next time use the request thread or PM him for such questions. ;)
  4. in mirrors there are no cars)
  5. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Buildings are cut off.....top right of the picture.
  6. He meant the "lines" on the graphics itself. Look at the ferrari red .
    Dunno whats causing it, he uses the Image mod ( fxaa mod ) from here before and since then its there.

Sorry kela to answer for you.:D
  7. I am using Modmate 1.4.. but the problem is the only way I can access this cam.. is by hitting C over and over again.. and every time I restart my time trial it resets the camera.

I just want to use his cameras as default "cockpit cam" so that I don't need to change all the time. I tried looking in the options menu and I can't find the camera. I don't know what it's called. I only know to find it by hitting C over and over again. :(
  8. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

9. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

Ive formated and reset windows 7 done full updates latest drivers, chipset drivers, direct x and intel drivers, and a complete fresh download from steam and no mods.
    the same problem came back.
    its got me whats wrong unless its the latest update.
    or hardware
  10. Thanks..

Very frustrating.. I hope you can fix your problem.
  11. It's since patch 5 , i have had it on and off as well.

But only a couple of times.

And at the moment it's not there.

12. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

Ahh thats kind of good news.
    i was wondering if i was going to send back my graphics card :)
    Thx for sharing that info with me.
  13. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

Its the game update thats causing this to happen.
    im 100% certain .
  14. I have conducted more testing into this, and it seems it revolves around the Flashback area of the game.

Not always triggered by that, but the only times i have really seen it was just after a flashback.

15. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

It looks like a filter that spreads texture to adjust brightness over an area.
    but mine seems to be repeating over and over.
    thx for info michael
  16. I get the exact same problem and it happened after patch 5. my specs are - p2 965 and amd 6970 2gb.. Tried what you have done except for full game reinstall an re format. Bah so anoying
  17. Yup, noticed it as well after patch 5. I also get some tyre flickering where the texture on the tyre tends to get darker in some spots.

Since CM is doing a pretty good job of updating this year, maybe try posting this issue over at the CM technical forums where it can get noticed.
  18. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

yeah i think i might have to,
    i cant figure whats wrong.
    i have a feeling its some typ of filter image with light to dark to help with the games lighting.
  19. kelaroost

@ Simberia @Simberia

20. I will post up in your thread mate. You should put your specs in the post aswell which should help them narrow it down.