1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Graphic issue in SimBin games

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Shakurazz, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Hello, everyone. I've got an annoying graphics problem and I wonder if anyone else has ever seen something like this: Untitled.jpg As you can see. all the decals on the car are very low resolution. And it affects all cars not only ir Race, but in GTR 2 as well. Any ideas? I've reinstalled GTR 2, didn't help...

2. I had a similar issue when I switched from the offline version of Race 07 to the online one. It turned out to be an issue with my graphics settings not working correctly.

Link to Thread

3. After reading your thread I decided to look at Catalyst settings (yeah, maybe next time I should check those first instead of creating threads) and noticed, that after updating to a new version of CCC, nearly all the settings (AA, Mipmap etc) were set to Performance (instead of Quality). Everything's OK now, thanks a lot :)!