1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Grand Prix Racing Online

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Swormy, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Hi there,

Has anyone tried Grand Prix Racing Online yet ?

If you're looking for a FREE web based F1 Manager game, Grand Prix Racing Online is the way to go !!! :in-love:

You could find it @ http://gpro.se

Here is some more info about the game. Enjoy ! :wink2:

2. Not even a word ! :crying:

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

4. GPRO

Hey guys, just looking around here seeing how active this forum is, nice work :D.

If you are looking for a new F1 Manager Game, then look no further, this following one right here is THE best f1 game out there in my opinion. It is so well put together, so well thought!

You start off in your first group - Rookie. You start saving money getting a good driver then training them, updating your car and making friends with a huge amount of friendly players. The name of the game is to be competitive and keeping temperament at the same time.

Here is a link if you are interested:
    link removed, was already in the top post

Enjoy, and make sure you don't ask questions that are in the Game Rules, Newbie guide or FAQ ;).

Good luck! :)

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

threads merged: there was already a topic about this game... Search buttons rule

6. GPRO - Grand Prix Racing Online

Just found this amazing F1 management game.

http://www.gpro.se/

7. Bram

Bram

There was already a GPRO thread: merged them into one thread

8. lol sorry Bram :p

Anyone have this game then? :)

9. Looking for a F1 management game

I been looking through all the race games. Sure seem to be a lot of race pc games not being played.
    I am looking for an F1 Type style car Manager pc game, MMO.

Topracer - looks good... just came across it too
    GPRO is great, but the replays lack a bit..
    RTM, i just looked at, but it looks german.
    PSB is great but, it has a ways to go. no replay system yet.

The replay is important to me. It seems to me; alot of the good pc/racing with nice replays are the ones you have to drive the car?

just so much to look thru I hoped maybe you guys could stear me in the right direction.

thanks

10. Bram

Bram

Have you tried batracer.com ? Seems pretty popular with some members here at RD.

11. Yes, I have been there signed up.. but I cant seem to find my way around very well. Im new to racing games, there is a lot to read and shift thru whats being played and what isnt..
    It seems a lot of these browser sites, have some really good idea's. If they could combine all these into one. lol

Id pay for such a thing, were there was an MMO F1 Manager.. I ve seen some programs EA made.
    I like Gpro, but the racing 2 twice a week is a tad slow, they should have atleast 3 races a week if not 4.

http://allenonf1.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/new-iphone-app-to-bring-f1-fans-a-fuller-picture/

[​IMG]

turn this into a MMO Manager..

Is it just me, or would this be kewl ^ and if you were in the field working and away from your pc; you can just watch it on your phone.. how kewl is that...

It seem a lot of the kewl ones you need to have driver controls, and Im not into wanting to use driver controls.
    I hoped maybe i was just over looking the one i was looking for; PSB is nice, no races replay system yet.
    Maybe I need to look deeper into batracer..

12. another one

http://fantasygpracing.itv.com/

Havent signed up; just yet another one try out, I guess.

this sport is alot larger in Europe, than I thought. many web pages devoted to it.

13. I'm there :p

14. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

does anyone still use GPRO?