Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
how
I am still scratching my head right there
blown engine, on 0 COF!

Well if this game is not scripted after that I don't know what is.

how
I am still scratching my head right there
blown engine, on 0 COF!

Well if this game is not scripted after that I don't know what is.
I don't know what the problem is there though maybe the wet has an influence, nevertheless your weekend is ruined:p:D

bandicam 2015-11-07 21-12-30-821.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-07 21-15-58-020.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-07 21-16-05-200.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-07 21-16-11-639.jpg

Pitstop bug, clawed it a lap early as last time. That means the contact between cars #4 (Keranen) and #14 (Ishikawa) is not valid, they will retain their original positions.

Diehl starting 4th in reversed grid, I am last but I hope I can make a change, in my test runs Sanik reached up to 4th place from last (would've been so here aswell if Vimal had't taken out Diehl..)
It's not over until the chequered flag is out I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

From race video: "THIRD. I'M ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!"
Final results: "I knew it, fricking position bug."

yeah, the first part was commentated by the Mars guy, then he had to leave and then Tim was free again so I invited him. I know, a bit confusing situation. But it will upload quicker than usual, I have better internet now :D

small championship insights:
-Diehl looks favourite to win the WDC, even though Engberink has a higher starting position, but Sanik has loads of pace. We expect Diehl to be 1st or 2nd, seeing Rob Sharp's very good form too. McNamara has an outside chance but he is starting 12th, his main rivals at the front, and the guy needs to get a podium with neither of his rivals scoring points, so it is highly unlikely, but not impossible!

-Sanik also looks set to win the WCC too, but TJ have something to say about that. Ancevski starting low down in 15th, and both TJs at the front, Diehl will need to pass both TJ cars in order to secure the title, if Ancevski fails to make his way to the front. However, we expect he will make a massive charge regardless to help his team. Unfortunately, there is no more drama as 2KF1 is too far back to get either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes