Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably because I know you are watching the thread and waiting till the last moment to jump in and post some buys
Combined with your statements about braking us down because we were in front in a legal way it just leaves a strange taste ive got to say. A moderator should treat everybody the same i guess, not that i am extremly offended but just saying. :D

Combined with your statements about braking us down because we were in front in a legal way it just leaves a strange taste ive got to say. A moderator should treat everybody the same i guess, not that i am extremly offended but just saying. :D
yep, you are right, quite a bit immature on my part, it should not be repeated again.
Because apex never do that :whistling:
when we get to battle for titles we may do that :p when we get crappy luck compared to OMR.. no need to risk it not making any buys at all really, and no strategies to hide.

Just an important announcement:
The race at Bathurst will take palce tomorrow, that remains unchanged. However, the race after that (Laguna Seca), that was supposed to take place next weekend, might get delayed to the one after.
I wanted to keep a fast tempo but that weekend is just filled with school stuff. I'll try my best to have the race up then, but likely not.

bandicam 2015-04-18 12-46-30-622.jpg

guess who locks it :confused::cautious:

well the distance I got when I opened the md was 320 laps or so.. we're doing not even close to that :roflmao:

however I do think we'll have a pitstop.

nah, it'll be ~50 minutes to 1hr race, don't want to upload the race for 10 hours. I think 28 laps will be okay.. considering laptime is almost 2 minutes

Okay. Now 4 tents to 3rd is kind of a lot.

Not complaining :D Just gotta be gentle with Ben this time. Apparently tandem drifting isn't his thing.

Don't jinx it.

I am actually hoping for teammates collide for OMR. :D This race is double points, finishing is gonna be very important.
but I don't think it'll make a big difference anyway, you're pretty OP atm, you could 1-2 every race till next season.

btw, helmets shouldn't be 5 miles behind the neck now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play