Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jimlaad43 Remember?

The problem for me with all these GP4 based games is that they're all so similar. The buys and sponsor system is basically the same in every game.

But, as this requires only two minutes of effort per week I guess you can put me down as the reserve of reserves. I'll only join if you can't get full two-driver teams otherwise :p
This one is different. In this game, you can only win if you drive for OMR. In the other games, anyone has a chance :roflmao:

i can bring a third car into the series if you give me 1000$. 500$ of them will i give to milos, that should do it.

Interested? :D

OMR cars from Season 1-3 for sale!

You always wanted to drive a championship winning car? Well, this is your chance! Get your own for just 1.000.000.00$! Both cars are selled together, ready for racing! They even fulfill the regulations of the upcoming Season 4, so take your chance and participate, you can not lose that much with these machines, 6 titles and lots of wins are a statement.

OMR seems to start into a new era, signing a contract with BMW who will join the series in S4.

:rolleyes:

Looking at the standings.... The car is still avaible :p

even OMR know they've been given a lifeline by these sponsors this season. The fact that both of them only once finished in the points and yet are pulling equal or better than me and James. Yeah, "the series doesn't want OMR to win again"

even OMR know they've been given a lifeline by these sponsors this season. The fact that both of them only once finished in the points and yet are pulling equal or better than me and James. Yeah, "the series doesn't want OMR to win again"
well, we actually chose our sponsors carefully and at this point i think this was the best decision we could have done.

well, we actually chose our sponsors carefully and at this point i think this was the best decision we could have done.
the point I am making is when you guys started with so much more than anyone else, you could risk those sponsors because you were more likely to get them than not. Mate, it's no problem with you, its the silly choice of the series to give out $800 at quali. Namely the guys at Team 2KF1 just got past that amount over an entire weekend.
Look at DTK in FFG, where I can admit that I made an error in qualifying rewards. One good result at Sepang and then the season started falling into their hands. You guys barely had a good result, now to watch the season fall into your hands.

In the past i think nobody went for the more risky sponsors.
Now they were increased to make them more attractive, now many people tried them out.

We'll see how things develop throughout the season, if its too bad i guess there will be a regulation change next season. We had no really experience with that in previous seasons.

In the past i think nobody went for the more risky sponsors.
Now they were increased to make them more attractive, now many people tried them out.

We'll see how things develop throughout the season, if its too bad i guess there will be a regulation change next season. We had no really experience with that in previous seasons.
there is more attractive, then there is downright ludicrous. Had it been half of what it is, it would have been fine. But to go that far is stupid. T6=300, T2=800.
Thank god its a 8 race season. Frankly Milos if you're happy with this fine, otherwise you probably have 1 round to rectify something.

there is more attractive, then there is downright ludicrous. Had it been half of what it is, it would have been fine. But to go that far is stupid. T6=300, T2=800.
Thank god its a 8 race season. Frankly Milos if you're happy with this fine, otherwise you probably have 1 round to rectify something.
I agree, but i am and will never be a fan of in season changes. Yes, we may take profit from it if we don change something, but i dont think its fair to take advantages away one got through his own decisions. I am not sure if we'd taken the risk with different sponsor-rewards if you know what i mean.

I agree, but i am and will never be a fan of in season changes. Yes, we may take profit from it if we don change something, but i dont think its fair to take advantages away one got through his own decisions. I am not sure if we'd taken the risk with different sponsor-rewards if you know what i mean.

If there was a mass returning of funds etc. for those who are impacted I don't mind, but I reckon it will be two rounds before you guys are locking out every quali and winning two races at least

If there was a mass returning of funds etc. for those who are impacted I don't mind, but I reckon it will be two rounds before you guys are locking out every quali and winning two races at least
Mate, regulation changes are a no go for me anytime. It will effect the outcome of season heavily.
Before race weekend 1 there was enough time to criticise the regulations and i am sure one would have been heard if i has good arguments.
I can say that we, omr, prepared for the season looking at the current regulation. A change would surely have affected our decicions which can not be changed at this point of the season anymore because it started already.
Also... one rainy qualifying and a bit bad luck in the races and we are out of the title race for sure.

My opinion.

Mate, regulation changes are a no go for me anytime. It will effect the outcome of season heavily.
Before race weekend 1 there was enough time to criticise the regulations and i am sure one would have been heard if i has good arguments.
I can say that we, omr, prepared for the season looking at the current regulation. A change would surely have affected our decicions which can not be changed at this point of the season anymore because it started already.
Also... one rainy qualifying and a bit bad luck in the races and we are out of the title race for sure.

My opinion.
My opinion is you are dead wrong. You have 5 more QHP, you have one less RHP than us. Skill is basically the same. We were able to get 36 more points and yet we are $600 behind you guys due to qualifying alone basically. I don't get the over the top money used for it.
At the end of the day I wouldn't expect you to want a reg change, I don't blame you. But all you have to do is secure yourself the front row (like that should be a challenge) then use all that money in race pace, just like DTK in FFG. Simple easy and the season is a waste for anyone else.
Normally I am just as against reg changes, but it is the first race of the season and frankly I can only see this being a problem for the championship if it stays.
There, my 38 cents for this topic (seeing I've had way more than 2 cents said)

Still. Regulations were clear and we decided to go this way. It is more risky than it seems now. Just have a look at apex. They had more quali bhp than us and there was the risk given that they have the front row. With our race pace a podium would have been unsure. We would be nowwhere in terms of price money and we were basically lucky that i had a dnf in race 1 to get the podium in race 3.
Could have come that way. Apex would be the one to fear. They have chosen some different sponsors though.

This actually was a damn high risk for us. We decided to take it and seem to be able to get good positions the next weekends. I dont think a change would be fair at this point though i can follow your argumentation.

Anyway... i really like the mood in rd. Imagine an argument under a youtube video. This is way better.
Just my 37cents

Going to sleep now and i am hoping that i havent written senseless stuff. Some passages appear a bit weird to me already... :p (language wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%