Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I finally win a GP4 race? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rami also in front of Ben :) :) :) :) :)
Congratz to you!

But you know... Rami was one place ahead of me, but now Online Martini Racing leads the constructor championship and the driver championship (1. ben, 2. Joel 3. rami)

Congratz to you!

But you know... Rami was one place ahead of me, but now Online Martini Racing leads the constructor championship and the driver championship (1. ben, 2. Joel 3. rami)
Yes

51s5.jpg

@Rami Saidy
That's because you didn't make those buys... :cry:

EDIT: OMR totally has the constructors in the bag. But in the drivers, both OMR drivers are doing well, while I am not doing well, and I chose to support Rami as much as I can. I can't win anything (apart from this race) 4 sure, so why even bothering while my teammate can win the drivers's :D

Last edited:
RaceResults-9.png

FastestLaps-8.png

WDC-24.png

WCC-22.png

Money-3.png

Market is Open
Also I'm setting a limit of £1500 that you can take into next season, just so you're all aware

Why I was not in the race?

By the time you'd applied I'd already recorded all three races so it was too late to add you, but you'll be in for Spa :thumbsup:

On a similar note if we're waiting on anyone who missed the deadline last time around I'm just going go ahead and start the weekend. I'd like to get this season finished asap so we can get on with setting things up for season 2.

• Deleted member 161052

I'm gonna use the rest of my cash.

Race BHP: +1 (£150)
Qualifying Skill: +4 (£40)
Race Skill: +4 (£40)

Now I have £0...I'm crossing my fingers, because I want to qualify and finish in the Top 15 or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%