Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaceResults-8.png

FastestLaps-7.png

WDC-23.png

WCC-21.png

And the final race of the weekend!

Results should be coming later today as I'd like to get on with running Spa as soon as possible.

Did I finally win a GP4 race? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rami also in front of Ben :) :) :) :) :)

• Deleted member 161052

Damn I've finished 18th, but my best friend won the race, and then...

• Deleted member 161052

I'd rather say
And you know what? I was interviewed with- uh...let's pretend it's @SATLAB90 who interviewed me. This was the interview:

"Your best friend has won the third race! Are you extremely happy now?"
That's the best race for my best friend I've seen in my life. After the race, I think Rami Saidy and my best friend should throw a party meanwhile driving to the final round of the season. They shouldn't forget to invite me to their party.

And you know what? I was interviewed with- uh...let's pretend it's @SATLAB90 who interviewed me. This was the interview:

"Your best friend has won the third race! Are you extremely happy now?"
That's the best race for my best friend I've seen in my life. After the race, I think Rami Saidy and my best friend should throw a party meanwhile driving to the final round of the season. They shouldn't forget to invite me to their party.

Are you kidding me... you driver name is NFS Gamer... at least if you wont use your real name, make a fantasy one, because surely if you want a seat on F1 version... i wont allowed it lol

• Deleted member 161052

Are you kidding me... you driver name is NFS Gamer... at least if you wont use your real name, make a fantasy one, because surely if you want a seat on F1 version... i wont allowed it lol
OK, so in F1, I will use my Google+ name in there next season.

What's wrong with NFS Gamer? If he doesn't want to use his real name, don't force him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 41 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%