Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'm pretty new to this btw. I might not be that experienced with the updates

Pretty easy to understand

for the car, everyone start on 850 HP, HP value also mean aero of the car, its a package
Failure value mean how many chance you got to get dns of a race, Every 500=1%. so if you have 5000 on value, its means you got 10% chance to get a failure inside of the game.

For yourself, everyone start at the same place, more you put on a skil more faster your are. But the variation value does something also on it. You start at 250. so mean

bad day 14750
normal value 15000
good day 15250

if you increase it, you can be faster on a good day, but if you get a bad one, you will slower. like if its 300 the variation

bad day 14700
normal 15000
Good day 15300

Same thing happen if you decrease it.

OK
1st question: since I'm 13, and I wasn't born when 1992 season was running, is Jordan a good car, and what were the top/midfield/bottom teams the constructors?

Everything is random,

we start season 1988 with everyone equal and at the end a team order appear, the toppest one got more money to upgrade their car than the last one.

So Tyrrell, McLaren and Ferrari are the top 3 of constructor who get more money than the other.

If you got less than the other doesnt mean you can get good result. McLaren and Ferrari at the start of season 1991 was the lowest team, they both manage to get bette choice on their upgrade

Pretty easy to understand

for the car, everyone start on 850 HP, HP value also mean aero of the car, its a package
Failure value mean how many chance you got to get dns of a race, Every 500=1%. so if you have 5000 on value, its means you got 10% chance to get a failure inside of the game.

For yourself, everyone start at the same place, more you put on a skil more faster your are. But the variation value does something also on it. You start at 250. so mean

bad day 14750
normal value 15000
good day 15250

if you increase it, you can be faster on a good day, but if you get a bad one, you will slower. like if its 300 the variation

bad day 14700
normal 15000
Good day 15300

Same thing happen if you decrease it.
Everything is random,

we start season 1988 with everyone equal and at the end a team order appear, the toppest one got more money to upgrade their car than the last one.

So Tyrrell, McLaren and Ferrari are the top 3 of constructor who get more money than the other.

If you got less than the other doesnt mean you can get good result. McLaren and Ferrari at the start of season 1991 was the lowest team, they both manage to get bette choice on their upgrade
Now I get it. Thanks :thumbsup:

Just ask a design, i will make it one, like Rui Martins took James hunt design with his name instead of james blunt on the helmet. Just describe me your design i will make it
I want Alonso's design for 2014, but with my name on the side and number of my car instead of 14 (if that's possible) (shown in the profile picture)

Last edited:
Everything is random,

nah, me and rami saved our money for next season while aidan won the championship and switched teams. The team hadnt got taht much money but the drivers ;)

I have actually driven my Jordan in the F1 Challenge 1992 mod, it's so hard to control in 1st gear, the rear wants to step out every time I steer and brake at the same time. Kyalami was never one of my best circuits btw

I have actually driven my Jordan in the F1 Challenge 1992 mod, it's so hard to control in 1st gear, the rear wants to step out every time I steer and brake at the same time. Kyalami was never one of my best circuits btw
i actually like the 92 mod. its quite good to drive but not too easy

Just sayin, agree it's hard

@Steven Poirier Can I edit my wiki page. I saw your post on Rui Martins's wiki page. I have some ideas :)
Of course you can edit it. But i suggest to edit in the style the other people have it, too.

Thats the way i made mine page, now i just have to update the results and so on.

if you click on edit on my page you can copy the codes and paste it in yours, change the things you need to change.
Just for help
http://race-department-simulation-career.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Utzer#Complete_Formula_1_results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes