Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Ben (EDIT: check your buying and money)! Sorry Toby.:( It was obvious from second race about tactics, Aidan. And that was great plan.:thumbsup: I'm sorry I like to stick to plan no matter how bad it's going, I want to push it all the way.:ninja: I still regret missing to buy quali skill before Monaco, after that everything went downhill.:thumbsdown:
Only chance to win constructors is that both McLarens retire, then I can finish high enough with parts that I have. No buying.;)

Last chance for purchase, later this day i start the last race week end at Adelaide

Also make a push on updating the wikia, for race result.... i will no more do the tab, to fuc..... long loll. So if someone what to made it with my own tab picture i post after each race go ahead.

I will take care about driver profile after Australian race

Last chance for purchase, later this day i start the last race week end at Adelaide

Also make a push on updating the wikia, for race result.... i will no more do the tab, to fuc..... long loll. So if someone what to made it with my own tab picture i post after each race go ahead.

I will take care about driver profile after Australian race

Dont understand this:

"Also make a push on updating the wikia, for race result.... i will no more do the tab, to fuc..... long loll. So if someone what to made it with my own tab picture i post after each race go ahead.

I will take care about driver profile after Australian race"

Can you explain it a bit different for pstupid peeps like me? :D

Btw. no upgrade

Dont understand this:

"Also make a push on updating the wikia, for race result.... i will no more do the tab, to fuc..... long loll. So if someone what to made it with my own tab picture i post after each race go ahead.

I will take care about driver profile after Australian race"

Can you explain it a bit different for pstupid peeps like me? :D

Btw. no upgrade

Yep, we need to update the wikia, some of us are enough good to update every tab etc. For each race and qualification result, a wiki table was made, but now i will no more do that. Instead of use wiki table, i want to show picture of race result table, starting grid table, more easier and faster than wrote whole thing in a wiki table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes