Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we interview the NFS Gamer...

So, do you think your best friend will have a good season?

Will your best friend finish the race?

Will you team up with your best friend so that your best friend also becomes your best teammate?

Thanks.
I can tell you all of those myself

no.

no.

Will you team up with your best friend so that your best friend also becomes your best teammate?
no.
Reason: No spaces left, and I want to be with Joel :D

no.

no.

no.
But he answers is his own cool way :D ;)

• Deleted member 161052

no.

no.

no.
But my version is here:

"So, do you think your best friend will have a good season?"
I think so. Because that he was P7 in the Free Practice session, and then he qualified 20th, I'm unsure if he will have a good season unless he can score points during the season.

"Will your best friend finish the race?"
Only if his car doesn't suffer trouble.

"Will you team up with your best friend so that your best friend also becomes your best teammate?"
I think in next season if I can finally acquire the seat for any team. Maybe if someone asks me if I want to join the next season, I surely will, because I'm currently challenging against my best friend in the GPTCC.

Because of my own version, I'm looking forward to challenge you next season if I acquire a seat!

But my version is here:

I think so. Because that he was P7 in the Free Practice session, and then he qualified 20th, I'm unsure if he will have a good season unless he can score points during the season.

"Will you team up with your best friend so that your best friend also becomes your best teammate?"
I think in next season if I can finally acquire the seat for any team. Maybe if someone asks me if I want to join the next season, I surely will, because I'm currently challenging against my best friend in the GPTCC.

Because of my own version, I'm looking forward to challenge you next season if I acquire a seat!
OK, thanks

Funny when you put my quote and put "best friend" on my quote.
But my version is here:

Better? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play