Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Terms of Service:

General rules
  • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted only in private and profile messages.

:rolleyes::p

--

On the page before Tim announced that he will resign. These are conflicting informations
Re-sign, as in sign again, rather than leave.

It42m1K.png

Buurlage switched seats with Laad to take the second spot at McLaren for the 2006 season.

BMW_Sauber_Logo.svg

BMW signed Minardi veteran Goddard for 2006.​

Because I work from the top to the bottom, well look where you are and look what drivers got an offer and you'll know when you can expect one.

I don't see the buzz really. I mean this has been the procedure for years now where the top placed drivers get the offer earlier than the guys at the bottom of the standings. So stop being impatient and just wait till the offer comes, and it will trust me...

I don't see the buzz really. I mean this has been the procedure for years now where the top placed drivers get the offer earlier than the guys at the bottom of the standings. So stop being impatient and just wait till the offer comes, and it will trust me...
Its the first time i noticed actually. Could it be that Tobi had the same procedure but posted the 'results' later on, after everyone was asked? Maybe im totally wrong though

Its the first time i noticed actually. Could it be that Tobi had the same procedure but posted the 'results' later on, after everyone was asked? Maybe im totally wrong though
Yeah that could be the case, in the end the concept "might" be different but the outcome will still be the same. ;)

The contracts used to be sent out starting halfway through the season. For a while though, Tobi has waited for the season to finish before sending out contracts. Tim has gone somewhere in the middle, starting with contracts for the top 6, then the next 6. Everyone will get contract offers eventually, and you do have a chance of landing a top seat if no one wants it.

So, little ones, what's the problem here?

Unlucky word choice with "resign", but then again unless someone retired from the game there never have been announcements that contracts are not extended.

As for no offers yet, I too worked through from top to bottom of the standings, with few exceptions when a driver in a backmarker team was clearly outdriving his car. Might have given a bit different impressions when many at the top were waiting. Also I always posted signing when I had answers, so that everyone knows about their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies