Status
Not open for further replies.
2005 United States GP
2I7u0Ij.png

2005 United States GP
ALXPM07.png

x4VYvJD.png

FIA Press Conference
@Millsy24: 2nd win for you, yet it always seems to go well for only one car at a time. Why is that?
@The_Laskinator: Championship leader despite not having won yet, will consistency play an important part this season?
@Azabadaza: 1 stopper got you on the podium today, how tough were the opening laps and the ones after the stop, with the heavily fueled car?

Market is open!

Bank accounts have been opened for the bottom half of the standings (marked in green in the lineup pic in the 2nd post). You're allowed to spend up to 500$ of it (if you have any in it).

Bank accounts of Andy Graham and Donald Brugman haven't been opened, since they're inactive since R2/R1 respectively. Furthermore, I've decided to deduct 100$ for each round they missed from their credits. They won't receive any sponsor money from next round on either, until they show up again.

@The_Laskinator: Championship leader despite not having won yet, will consistency play an important part this season?
Well I never expected to hear that, and consistency has definitely been the reason, both manolis and I are working hard on your results with manolis unfortunately getting some really bad luck, but I'm still optimistic about our constructors chances, should be a good battle!

At least i won the bet.
And i have a nice bank account to use - I don't think i am without a chance this season still

+130 Race Skill
+20 Quali Skill

• Deleted member 161052

+2 race BHP (300)
rest on race skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling