Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azabadaza: 1 stopper got you on the podium today, how tough were the opening laps and the ones after the stop, with the heavily fueled car?
I've gotta thank the mechanics for their effort behind the scenes, then helping pull off the 1 stopper today. It wasn't easy out there at all but I just kept thinking that the longer I go, the lighter and quicker I'll get, so the easier it'll be.

Buys:
+2 Race HP ($300)
+1 Quali HP ($150)
+30 quali variation ($200)

2005 French GP
bSWWtZS.png

2005 French GP
gpo2fHC.png

YJfeMMa.png

FIA Press Conference
@TTupsi: Back on track with your 2nd win, dare to make any predictions with the gaps being this close?
@Rui F. Martins: The long awaited points results, must be quite a big relief?
@the_sigman: 3 podiums in 1 season, you haven't had that since '88. What's the aim now for the remaining races?

Market is open!

@TTupsi: Back on track with your 2nd win, dare to make any predictions with the gaps being this close?
I don't know really. I've been ready to write this season off for a couple of time already but somehow I'm still in the mix for the title. Just goes to show how crazy this season has been. Us and Renault have been much more inconsistent this season and now there are over 10 guys with a realistic chance of winning each weekend.
I'm glad I've been able to win twice this season but we have to work harder to get both cars consistently in points and on podium.

-100 COF
+2 RBHP
+1 QBHP

+30 Race skill
+10 Quali skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.