1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Grand-Am @ Long Beach 98 - Thu Aug 26th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Aug 20, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GS

Mod: Grand Slam 2006 (Free choice of vehicle)
    Track: Long Beach 98
    Setups: Fixed (only brake pressure and steering lock can be adjusted - remember to fit the 'sprint' brakes found in the upgrades menu)
    Pitstop: Mandatory (fuel and/or tyres must be taken)

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 19:55 GMT, 45 minutes

Notes:
    1. Porsche-engined vehicles have a longer gear ratio than other engines for use on circuits with long straights. Please bear this in mind when choosing your vehicle.

Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Nicholas Cole
    2. Marcin Srzypczak
    3. Mattia Gottardi
    4. Valerio Vinassa
    5. David Garcia
    6. Lee Palmer
    7. Julien Luca
    8. Can Ozcelik
    9. Eddie Hallgren
    10. Mikael Hellen
    11. Adam Eggbeer

3. sign me in please ryan.

4. offcourse in :)

5. here!!!

thank you!!!

6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Im ready:)

7. I am ready for Long *****! XD In please!

8. Maybe please i've got to get back to racing these :D!!!!

9. Definately up for Long Beach :D

10. sign me out please ryan sorry can't make it.

11. WHO MORE IS JOIING!? Is this class too much for you guys?

12. Server is up! BUT, this event will not go ahead unless we find a couple more guys - I will give it until 1600GMT and make a decision then.

13. agree.....is a nice mod and a nice track but we need at least 6-7 SURE drivers for keep a good race!!! thx Ryan for put up the server atm!!! ;)

14. Julien Luca

Julien Luca
    Unlicensed Member<BR/><a href='./standings/home/38 @Simberia

I'll be there.

15. 1 or 2 more will be perfect.... c'mon join the fun you don't need to find a setup coz they are fixed, the only thing that you need is just do few laps on the track for learn it, but is really short and with few corners so join the fun with us!!!!

in every case tonight will be a nice 40+ laps race!!! :D

16. Lack of practice but i'm in anyway:letsgoracing:

17. sign me up

18. just downloaded the mod and track....so....beam me up scotty

19. Oh im confirmed btw

20. Bump me down to a maybe, router has been playing ****ing havoc today, either fine, disconnected or spazzing out at 10kb/s. ¬____¬ Anyone recommend me a good wireless modem/router while we're at it.