• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gran Turismo 6 Club events

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Stuart Pocock, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Hey everyone,

I know that Gran Turismo 6 has only just been released and im sure that everyone has been doing tons of laps.. (ive only done 20 hours of racing in 72hrs ;) )

But before everyone gets too addicted to it I would some feedback from you guys, I have prepared this simple questionnaire for you guys to fill out.
    Simply copy and paste and add your answers in. It's that easy ;)

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: (Answer here please)
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: (Answer here please)
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: (If Yes Please answer. If the answer is No leave blank)
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: (Answer here please)
    Other than racing would you like to see in club events: (Answer here please)

Many thanks to you guys in advance :)

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: evening, 20 GMT
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: touring cars (clix, minis, megane, clio, etc), gt3 cars, prototypes and rally, super-gt
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: both, depending on the cars and track, and to add some variety

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Thanks for your input Rui :)

4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

thank you for organising the club races ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Any
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Any time after 7am here in NZ would be appreciated
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Touring Cars
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both, variety is always good :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Thanks for your feedback Richard.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will complete the questionnaire once I've got the game, which will be at xmas :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. My pleasure mate. If you want any help testing cars or whatever give me a shout. I'm more than happy to sacrifice money in game to do so :D

9. What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: 17GMT - 21GMT
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing:
    road cars with sports tires and max 500pp the most, but I enjoy racing everything else
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Thanks for your input Herve,

I still need more feedback if I am able to a organize club events to everyone's interest

11. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Friday
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: 8pm
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Nothing faster than a Touring Car, slower speeds mean closer racing IMO
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: 2 Sprints

12. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday - flexible on the others if necessary.

What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Late evening is usually good, but flexible.

Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Minis, Touring Cars (I'm old so cars that need twitch reflexes are beyond me) :roflmao:

Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Flexible - as long as I get a championship, even if I come last, I'm happy :D

Other than racing would you like to see in club events: Sorry, don't understand the question :coffee:

13. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Is there anything else you want do other than racing?

14. Like Drag Battles?? :p very usual in GT5 Online Gaming.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Well, that's what confuses me - there isn't anything except racing, is there? :thumbsup:

I may not be fast, but I enjoy racing. Got a race night tonight with my Grumpy Old Men buddies on GT6. No championship setup, and when they do have one it's a weird format with different cars every week, but at least it's racing :D

16. What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Tuesday
    What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: After 4 pm
    Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Formula cars and le mans cars
    Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both
    Other than racing would you like to see in club events: Some gymkhana could be nice