• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Gran Turismo 6: Cars, Tracks & Everything

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Howard, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Howard

Howard
    Staff Emeritus | Motorsport Engineer Premium

Ratings:
    +602
    Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Gran Turismo 6: Cars, Tracks & Everything

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Mike Theunissen

Mike Theunissen

Ratings:
    +0
    I really hope the DeltaWing returns (if it is removed from the game at all) since it is the number 1 reason for me to buy GT6. I was schocked with fear when I read the news... Hope it's coming back :(

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,001
    Still don't understand the need to have so many cars in a game. In GT5 i am sure I haven't even used a 1/4 of the available cars. But having only a handful of tracks made me loose my interest very rapidly.

Why not balance stuff a bit. Less cars, more tracks and don't recycle the tracks with every release.

4. Travis

Travis

Ratings:
    +255
    More cars are required for the never ending p*ssing contest between the Forza and GT marketing departments. FM 5 currently bucks the trend though!

I'm with you Bram; more tracks means a game has a far longer life.

5. Harry Platt

Harry Platt

Ratings:
    +78
    Just took a look at the official list of cars, immediately found a serious problem...

There are only two Alfa's. TWO!

EDIT: Didn't read the list properly... There are only two new Alfa's for GT6... Whoops, should not be so quick to judge

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013